B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will say it differently .. and I apologize of how it is going to sound ... i ask directly , aren’t anyone of us here not acting the same because we don’t want or because we can’t ? I believe that most of us accuse the people here because they break the law and we are kind of jealous that they do this when everyone of us can’t do it . 

Sorry i have to argue with everyone , personally I wouldn’t do it but I repeat , i don’t accuse them . 

This was on the uk news last night - may be those guys had been to this concert attended by 5000 and had tests

Music fans in Barcelona hugged, danced and sang along at a sold-out rock concert on Saturday night after taking rapid COVID-19 tests in a trial that could revive the live music industry in Spain and beyond.

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

This was on the uk news last night - may be those guys had been to this concert attended by 5000 and had tests

Music fans in Barcelona hugged, danced and sang along at a sold-out rock concert on Saturday night after taking rapid COVID-19 tests in a trial that could revive the live music industry in Spain and beyond.

There was something similar happening in the Netherlands during their national’s team football game against Latvia , they had around 8,000 people masks free inside the stadium like the good old times after all having made the test and found negative ( I think PCR and not rapid , but this I don’t remember  ) , they were inside with beers , normal footfall ground atmosphere . They are just slowly trying to bring life into motion and normality . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There was something similar happening in the Netherlands during their national’s team football game against Latvia , they had around 8,000 people masks free inside the stadium like the good old times after all having made the test and found negative ( I think PCR and not rapid , but this I don’t remember  ) , they were inside with beers , normal footfall ground atmosphere . They are just slowly trying to bring life into motion and normality . 

Yeh the scens from barca were amazing - no masks, no SD - just great to see if there's no after effects. Just going to input on B$ and Masha.

22 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Questa era la notizia del Regno Unito la scorsa notte - forse quei ragazzi erano stati a questo concerto a cui hanno partecipato 5000 persone e hanno fatto dei test

Gli appassionati di musica a Barcellona hanno abbracciato, ballato e cantato insieme a un concerto rock tutto esaurito sabato sera dopo aver eseguito rapidi test COVID-19 in un processo che potrebbe far rivivere l'industria della musica dal vivo in Spagna e oltre.

Il fatto che abbiano fatto il test anti covid19, non significa che posso fare quello che vogliono, il coprifuoco vale per tutti, anche se hai fatto il test o sei vaccinato, e non si puo’ avere piu’ di 6 persone in casa, e fare feste

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yeh the scens from barca were amazing - no masks, no SD - just great to see if there's no after effects. Just going to input on B$ and Masha.

Life needs to continue , that’s all I am trying to say . With the right precautions and slowly till end of September / beginning October that they calculate around 70% vaccinated so there’s  the population’s immunity required in Europe and throw the masks away . Christmas most probably will be celebrated like the good old days ☺️

Just now, ddhm said:

Life needs to continue , that’s all I am trying to say . With the right precautions and slowly till end of September / beginning October that that calculate around 70% vaccinate so there the population’s immunity required in Europe and throw the masks away . Christmas most probably will be celebrated like the good old days ☺️

we are hoping for late summer - 54% of the pop now vacinnated, so about 30 million. Fingers crossed