B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

This was on the uk news last night - may be those guys had been to this concert attended by 5000 and had tests

Music fans in Barcelona hugged, danced and sang along at a sold-out rock concert on Saturday night after taking rapid COVID-19 tests in a trial that could revive the live music industry in Spain and beyond.

Maybe there's a guy at the bottom of the stairs in the B2 apt building taking temperatures of all visitors on arrival...😏

30 minutes ago, Mauri said:

E’ proprio perche’ non guardate al futuro il motivo per cui finiremo tutti nella💩 

Everyone lives the way he / she thinks is better ☺️ This way of life so far for me , it has made me have a very funny , easy going and not so many worries and problems life . If it was difficult , maybe I would have changed things . Everyone chooses what’s the best and what works for him / her ☺️ You make it different , totally perfect and fine for me ☺️

49 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Oui et moi je pense que les grands groupes pharmaceutiques ont encore trouvé un bon moyen de se remplir les poches une fois de plus.

Yes and I think the big pharmaceutical companies have found a good way to line their pockets once again.

As always 😂🤣