B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

5 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

There was no fitness room when I made it. Can someone tell where it's located?

By the video and the pictures I've seen of the house, the fitness room is on the bottom level straight below Megan's room or to be more precise, below the terrace of Megan's room.  Hope this helps!

4 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Нямаше фитнес зала, когато го направих. Може ли някой да каже къде се намира?

Hy , the gym is located below the living room!In the outline of half the hall from the entrance to the partition with the sofa!

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

D'après la vidéo et les photos que j'ai vues de la maison, la salle de fitness se trouve au rez-de-chaussée juste en dessous de la chambre de Megan. J'espère que cela t'aides!

Non, Harley, la salle de fitness sort directement sur le jardin sous la chambre des filles c'est à dire holly, Gina et Pam

Basez vous pour comprendre sur l'ascenseur les quatre stations de ce dernier sont du plus haut au plus bas

1   Entrée chambre Magan

2 Intérieur salon 

3 Couloir d'accès aux chambres de filles 

4 Salle de fitness

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

There was no fitness room when I made it. Can someone tell where it's located?

Gina's room is right over the door from the fitness room out at BQQ. We saw her throw Cesar's clothes out the window and they landed on the ground there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

La chambre de Gina est claire au-dessus de la porte de la salle de fitness du BQQ. Nous l'avons vue jeter les vêtements de César par la fenêtre et ils ont atterri par terre là-bas.

Bien vu Noldus, car j'allais le dire, cet épisode m'avait bien fait rire

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Gina's room is light over the door from the fitness room out at BQQ. We saw her throw Cesar's clothes out the window and they landed on the ground there.

Wow ,Why she dumped them and when it was?

il y a 1 minute, redfan a dit :

Wow, pourquoi les a-t-elle jetés et quand?

il y a quelques jours, ils se disputaient dans la chambre et voila Gina a pris quelques vêtements qu'ils pliaient pour partir 

et Gina tentait de les lui arracher et les jetait par la fenêtre.   

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

No, Harley, the fitness room goes directly to the garden under the girls' room, i.e. holly, Gina and Pam

Use the elevator to understand its four stations from highest to lowest

1 Magan room entrance

2 Living room interior 

3 Access corridor to the girls' rooms 

4 Fitness room

What I was saying is this....if you were to drop a ball off the left side of Megan's balcony, it would hit the patio directly in front of the fitness room which in turn would be below Gina and Pam's room but not Holly's.  At any rate, sorry I didn't make myself very clear.

• Upvote 1