Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't get why everyone is so eager to throw out Scott. Most girls and parties seem to come from his circles. He even has sex every now and then. Meanwhile, Benjamin has been rather boring since he split with Diana, and I haven't seen him contribute with much. 

His ideas to pick the girls from the teen gang and fuck them are ok with me, if he can deliver it's great... with Brianna and blondie it didn't work... let's see the next...

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't get why everyone is so eager to throw out Scott. Most girls and parties seem to come from his circles. He even has sex every now and then. Meanwhile, Benjamin has been rather boring since he split with Diana, and I haven't seen him contribute with much. 

He just don't have a very good history with VHTV!

anywhere he has been.

Just now, x192023 said:

anywhere he has been.

Briana & Goldie locks wouldn't give him any so he probably tossed them out!

I don't think Briana took her things. sometimes she's gone for a couple days.  Hope not I like them!

8 minutes ago, stash said:

His ideas to pick the girls from the teen gang and fuck them are ok with me, if he can deliver it's great... with Brianna and blondie it didn't work... let's see the next...

do you think they will c back or not when they leave they take there stuff or let at scott place

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

Briana & Goldie locks wouldn't give him any so he probably tossed them out!

I don't think Briana took her things. sometimes she's gone for a couple days.  Hope not I like them!

i hope too i like this two girls cute and fun to watch but only whn scott is not on the place

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, x192023 said:

anywhere he has been.

With Diana offline, it is the best apartment on VHTV!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1