Benjamin (2021) Part #2

x192023

7 hours ago, rodox said:

someone that knows russian could tell what Scott the blonde and the other girl are arguing ?  (cam 7  15:00 until 15:30) yesterday when the blonde was with scott lying in bed the other girl called  blonde. she left scott alone , after that scott becomes piss off. and put a end in the party. I think scott send the blonde and the other girl out of the house. maybe they will not come back anymore. Someone here  that speak russian could help ?

yesterday morning he was pissed at them for not cleaning after themselves and leaving rubbish everywhere. 

15 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yesterday morning he was pissed at them for not cleaning after themselves and leaving rubbish everywhere. 

Are you talking about Briana & Goldie locks, hope we don’t lose them

they have been cleaning the place up.

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

ok. that i realized too, but the thing is more than that, complain about dirty dishes is a consequence about another thing bigger. when everthing is ok, its hard to have such kind of discussion only because dirty dishes. they will not come soon. the thing was more serious

On 3/31/2021 at 1:08 PM, Jawis said:

This appartment has got so much more potential if they throw the old guy out and better views in the guest room.

I don't get why everyone is so eager to throw out Scott. Most girls and parties seem to come from his circles. He even has sex every now and then. Meanwhile, Benjamin has been rather boring since he split with Diana, and I haven't seen him contribute with much. 

• Like 1