Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 32

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

The kitchen is currently under maintenance 

Yes! Just happened, gone UM. But this could be a server issue as other apts are going off and on too at the same time.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

There will be another camera 

Maybe in the kitchen 

That's a guess Pulo! Come on, if you're right i will give credit. But now - No one knows!

il y a 9 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’est une supposition Pulo! Allez, si tu comme raison, je donnerai du crédit. Mais maintenant - Personne ne le sait!

L autre soir à table Léora et Malia discutais et regardais au plafond dans l’angle de la cuisine et du salon il y a peut être une raison pour modifier l’angle de la caméra ou installateur une autre ou rien de tout cela

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

The other evening at the table Léora and Malia were discussing and looking at the ceiling in the corner of the kitchen and the living room, there may be a reason to change the angle of the camera or installer another or none of that

You say that and indeed i saw this too, and last night when eating, Leora was doing the same thing again. What i thought was simply they/she were looking at something on the wall, they have had insects up in the corner regular in that area as it is near the balcony door frame. That IS a possibility though, however, i can't see what extra gain a cam there would give. An extra one in each bedroom, yes, but not elsewhere.

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You say that and indeed i saw this too, and last night when eating, Leora was doing the same thing again. What i thought was simply they/she were looking at something on the wall, they have had insects up in the corner regular in that area as it is near the balcony door frame. That IS a possibility though, however, i can't see what extra gain a cam there would give. An extra one in each bedroom, yes, but not elsewhere.

The only insects are you and pulo 😅

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1