Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She's often been going to bed earlier recently, getting up earlier too some days to go out in the morning. Looks like she is shifting the very  late nights back a few hours, which is a very healthy thing to do.

There's been some talk of what Leora will do when she leaves RLC, citing she can't do this forever.  I have to ask, "Why can't she?"  Look at the webcam sites, there are plenty of women over 40, 50, and even 60.  Some of them still look pretty good, too (opinion of someone closing on 70).  

IF Leora truly enjoys this lifestyle, which I believe she does, and IF she's as smart as everyone (including myself) believe she is, then she's tucking money away for retirement.  I have no idea how much she's making, but I would not be surprised to learn she could retire at around 45 and be set for life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

There's been some talk of what Leora will do when she leaves RLC, citing she can't do this forever.  I have to ask, "Why can't she?"  Look at the webcam sites, there are plenty of women over 40, 50, and even 60.  Some of them still look pretty good, too (opinion of someone closing on 70).  

IF Leora truly enjoys this lifestyle, which I believe she does, and IF she's as smart as everyone (including myself) believe she is, then she's tucking money away for retirement.  I have no idea how much she's making, but I would not be surprised to learn she could retire at around 45 and be set for life.

Well written post PoeBoy, I've thought the same thing. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

You are FUCKING kidding me!  Would any dude under 30 tune in to watch a 40..50..60 year old strut her stuff - no matter how many Botox injections and vaginal rejuvenations received?!?!?

It's the under30 demographic that makes up 80% of RLC membership.  Don't think they want to watch a 40+ yr old bate.

And if Leora sticks around for another year, I will think much less of her then I already do (I will also be more empathetic towards her then I am now).  How sad...a 29 or 30 year old displaying her hoo-haa going on her 10th year because she's so entrenched in the RLC bubble and fears the outside world will eat her alive.

OK...I'm embellishing a bit.  But its truly sad that after all these years, she feels her worth is spreading her legs, bating for the camera, and playing fake lesbian.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

You are FUCKING kidding me!  Would any dude under 30 tune in to watch a 40..50..60 year old strut her stuff - no matter how many Botox injections and vaginal rejuvenations received?!?!?

It's the under30 demographic that makes up 80% of RLC membership.  Don't think they want to watch a 40+ yr old bate.

And if Leora sticks around for another year, I will think much less of her then I already do (I will also be more empathetic towards her then I am now).  How sad...a 29 or 30 year old displaying her hoo-haa going on her 10th year because she's so entrenched in the RLC bubble and fears the outside world will eat her alive.

OK...I'm embellishing a bit.  But its truly sad that after all these years, she feels her worth is spreading her legs, bating for the camera, and playing fake lesbian.

Isn't there lots of actresses over 40 whom I would happily tune into watch on cam.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Be careful shagging older ladies i had 66 year old and she had to have a hip replacement after i shagged her

• Haha 3