Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 32

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Isn't there lots of actresses over 40 whom I would happily tune into watch on cam.

There's a difference:  They hit 40 and most likely in a respected profession they trained for the past 10...20+ years. What they do sexually is a foundation to a story they would be telling that is NOT their personal life.

On the flip side, I could take the approach that you're implying Leora is an actress. 😂

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No live feed. Replay stops at 16.44 for me, a couple of other apts affected too, most are still on though.

16 hours ago PoeBoy said:

There's been some talk of what Leora will do when she leaves RLC, citing she can't do this forever. I have to ask, "Why can't she?" Look at the webcam sites, there are plenty of women over 40, 50, and even 60.  Some of them still look pretty good, too (opinion of someone closing on 70).  

IF Leora truly enjoys this lifestyle, which I believe she does, and IF she's as smart as everyone (including myself) believe she is , then she's tucking money away for retirement. I have no idea how much she's making, but I would not be surprised to learn she could retire at around 45 and be set for life.

If she was that smart i doubt she would choose this as a living, not exactly part of the school curriculum is it😏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 10 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pas de nourriture vivante. Replay s’arrête à 16.44 pour moi, un couple d’autres apts aussi, la plupart sont toujours sur si.

La cuisine en maintenance actuellement 

• Like 1