B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (April)

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many  good points .. but I think Covid is a big factor we should not forget . Look what negativity the girls faced( right or wrong it doesn’t matter ) when outsiders visited , virus spread and so on . I think they are tired and with no interest any more and they just repeat themselves for the paycheck . I think they even know it and they don’t even enjoy these group things . I think when they do solo they really enjoy the way they wish. 

Enough about fucking Covid already!!!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not rocket science DD.. As Timber posted, it's the worst version of RLC possible...absolute garbage, and the sooner they fuck off to Russia/Ukraine or wherever, the better. Any sorts replacement will be an improvement, imo...

Fucking Hell Yeah.....Thank You Naga!!

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many  good points .. but I think Covid is a big factor we should not forget . Look what negativity the girls faced( right or wrong it doesn’t matter ) when outsiders visited , virus spread and so on . I think they are tired and with no interest any more and they just repeat themselves for the paycheck . I think they even know it and they don’t even enjoy these group things . I think when they do solo they really enjoy the way they wish. 

The probability that even the solo events are only faked is high.

I think it's wrong to keep bringing up Covid-19 as an explanation. A good example was the GoT-Guy. Remember that night when Monica, even though he visited her with a bottle of wine, sent him away for one of those bullshit shows (he almost ran away). Then followed the usual bullshit show. Covid-19 does not completely stop life. It's the GOV concept that is shit.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The probability that even the solo events are only faked is high.

I think it's wrong to keep bringing up Covid-19 as an explanation. A good example was the GoT-Guy. Remember that night when Monica, even though he visited her with a bottle of wine, sent him away for one of those bullshit shows (he almost ran away). Then followed the usual bullshit show. Covid-19 does not completely stop life. It's the GOV concept that is shit.

What would ddhm say in an instance like this.....hmmmm oh I know.....well said!!

That neatly sums this apartment up in 24 hours: acting bored and disinterested at a party in the apartments and leaving early so that you can rest up for a party the next day outside the apartments. Then doing a debacle of a show with a guy you're not at all interested in before rushing out for a quickie outside the apartments with the guy you're actually interested in.

• Upvote 2