Masha - Home activities #6

Noldus

I think that the problem is Babi ( yes , she had sex in public , she generally did all on camera ) , she will step back because she sees the cameras completely as a job and not like Masha that she doesn’t care .. if she wants sex , Masha will get it one way or the other 😆

• Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, scoutouyoufe a dit :

Oula !

je regarde les vignettes floues et je vois que ça commence a être chaud une grosse orgie se prépare.

Oula!

I look at the blurry thumbnails and I see that it starts to be hot a big orgy is preparing

Non, juste des caresses, entre Babi, Masha et la belle brune.

Just now, rado07 said:

hope that the young wild ones don't argue again and disturb the situation in the bedroom

If things happen ( very unlikely ) , it will be in around 2 hours from now .. it needs much bla bla bla and relax for any of this 

22 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

rlc has changed a lot in terms of the rules to be respected in his apartments, I remember a time when smoking was even forbidden !!! we had indeed had a few gas balloons in russia, but for about 1 month, it's been a drug festival, joints made and smoked in front of the cams, at b2, b4 and at masha !!! even nelly smokes her drugs outright in front of the cams !!! there will be more and more fighting in the apartments, like claire the other day or the blonde tonight, if every time it's drugs and alcohol !!! maybe soon rlc will allow you to snort cocaine !!! 🙄🤨

*** Some good points, you make, and thank you for raising them.  I personally don't give a damn if they do drugs, alcohol ... cannabis, weed (or whatever you want to call it) is harmless enough, and is commonplace throughout the world.  If they're doing 'Class A' drugs, more fool them (only for idiots).

THE BIG PROBLEM IS COVID-19 AND THE TOTAL DISREGARD FOR IT HERE, AND AT MASHA'S.  OVER 2,000,000 (and counting ) PEOPLE HAVE DIED WORLDWIDE, AND THESE RECKLESS CRETINS ARE HELPING TO SPREAD THE DEADLY VIRUS AND INCREASE THE MOUNTING DEATH TOLL - ALL DOWN TO SELFISHNESS.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2