US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are losing it. I can definitely see a straight jacket and padded cell in your future. :biggrin::tongue:

And I see an old, short, bent-over, used up man crying like a little bitch on here every day.....You, Little Nappy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

But Trump will keep withdrawing from your bank account.

Wrong again The 3.25% cost of living raise I received this from my employer is already gone in less than 3 months because of your idiot President gave it away, along with the fact that gas prices have almost doubled !!! Your answer is to tax the churches.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Wrong again The 3.25% cost of living raise I received this from my employer is already gone in less than 3 months because of your idiot President gave it away, along with the fact that gas prices have almost doubled !!!

Read some real news bro.  How much $$$ did Trump fleece out of your donations to his crumbling "empire?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Read some real news bro.  How much $$$ did Trump fleece out of your donations to his crumbling "empire?"

In just a few strokes of his pen, you the democrats have taken everything that I worked for last few years to build my middle class wealth.. and you were only going to tax the rich right ? and build the middle class.....such bullshit you fools? How is the kool aide tasting now ? The new world order grows at my expense, along with CHINA and RUSSIA. You would let the US become a 3rd world country wouldn't you as long as you didn't have to pay your way and got everything for free from the government !!!

• Upvote 1