Masha - Home activities #7

Noldus

Just now, winnlove said:

C'est comme ça que tu régis? Le COVID est partout, même chez toi... Et peut être chez moi... Personne ne sait rien si le virus est là ou pas, à part se faire vacciner ou dépister. Malheureusement, quand je vois ces gens qui s'embrassent et qui se touchent, il y a sûrement plus de chance de l'attraper, si un l'a. 

I follow the rules and what scientists suggests .. if I get it , I will not die .. I live by myself and where I live we have 5-6 infections per day with 140,000 population and around 1,500-2,000 tests per day 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Scottish Republic said:

*** Another one of your bullshit couldn't-care-less statements about covid ... You're pathetic !

I am not afraid of the virus , that’s all .. I have learned to live with it in my daily life . We disagree on how we should live our lives , that’s what I think 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Another one of your bullshit couldn't-care-less statements about covid ... You're pathetic !

He's actually right somehow. You have to have covid in order to transmit it. But the problem is that you can also be asympomatic

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

no drugs are harmless, we shouldn't see people taking drugs in front of the cams of an online website. but i agree with you for the covid.

*** Thank you, I fully respect your views, and there are many many people in this world who'd agree with you. 👍

• Like 1