Masha - Home activities #8

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He for sure knows what he does and most importantly what he says 😉

god knows it is not a big dick or even being that great with what he has compaired to others Masha has had maybe its pheromones its where the saying just oozing sexuality comes from what ever it is this guy has it 

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

god knows it is not a big dick or even being that great with what he has compaired to others Masha has had maybe its pheromones its where the saying just oozing sexuality comes from what ever it is this guy has it 

I think he is just a cool guy , he must be great talker and makes the girls feel comfortable next to him .. the rest comes by itself 😇 If I can find a common thing of these 3 women so as to make a better conclusion about him , it is that all these 3 women are bisexual orientated and have no issues trying ☺️

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

resting up for the big orgy in a couple of hours lol

We know in 1-2 hours .. the problem is that usually Alessandro leaves when the curfew ends ( 05:00 ) .. let’s see today .. it can be that BF takes both Babi and Tanya in the LR 😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think he is just a cool guy , he must be great talker and makes the girls feel comfortable next to him .. the rest comes by itself 😇 If I can find a common thing of these 3 women so as to make a better conclusion about him , it is that all these 3 women are bisexual orientated and have no issues trying ☺️

4 women dont forget the blonde one was all over him on the couch the other day