Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes, DD, you can't get a real woman, in real life, so you have to creepily stalk Slapper Masha, 24/7 in RLC ... Sad, so very very sad.  I'm sure she'll open her legs for you shortly - oh the tension and anticipation mounts !!! 🤣

is there any reason you have to talk to someone on here like that just because they dont agree with you,oh and anyone that follows this site loses their ability to call anyone else a creepy stalker IMO you are paying girls to let you watch them masturbate or parade around nude or what ever your particular perversion might be 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

is there any reason you have to talk to someone on here like that just because they dont agree with you,oh and anyone that follows this site loses their ability to call anyone else a creepy stalker IMO you are paying girls to let you watch them masturbate or parade around nude or what ever your particular perversion might be 

He just said his opinion , nothing wrong with that ☺️ I prefer to read or whatever than confused / laughable ( ironical ) emojis 😇

But thanks personally for making a point ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

and she said to curly girl
there are four of you, that's perfect
if i heard correctly
I don't know what that meant 🤷‍♂️

We see how they end up later .. they will all be tired and Masha rested and fresh 😈😈😈😈😈😋😋

By the way , BF is having his way with women , Babi is easy for him I believe if he wishes 😂 But as i said , with Babi around ( and especially if she’s still on her period ) , difficult . Babi on the sofa and the rest in the bedroom , jackpot 🤩🤩

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He just said his opinion , nothing wrong with that ☺️ I prefer to read or whatever than confused / laughable ( ironical ) emojis 😇

but his opinion is you should have none he does this all the time i am sick of these guys that just come on here and want to fight ,sure i have gotten into it with some guys some times but that is not why i am here but if i state my opinion and someone acts like that to me i am giving it right back as you saw not too long ago 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

but his opinion is you should have none he does this all the time i am sick of these guys that just come on here and want to fight ,sure i have gotten into it with some guys some times but that is not why i am here but if i state my opinion and someone acts like that to me i am giving it right back as you saw not too long ago 

Your reaction would be the most natural and what the majority would also do . But I am handling different these things , I don’t bother , too much self confident guy here and egoist 😂🤣😂🤣 I know who and what I am , whatever opinion(s) anyone has about me , I have said in the past , we can have a beer and talk face to face and see which our differences are 😇 That’s why I also have my personal photo as an avatar so they can already “ look at me “ when they write something towards me 😁

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We see how they end up later .. they will all be tired and Masha rested and fresh 😈😈😈😈😈😋😋

By the way , BF is having his way with women , Babi is easy for him I believe if he wishes 😂 But as i said , with Babi around ( and especially if she’s still on her period ) , difficult . Babi on the sofa and the rest in the bedroom , jackpot 🤩🤩

i asked the other day if this guy was having sex with all of them because  it sure looked like he has been having sex with the blonde girl the way she was acting with him on the couch and that was right after he just had sex with the other 2 girls in the bedroom lol 

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

i asked the other day if this guy was having sex with all of them because  it sure looked like he has been having sex with the blonde girl the way she was acting with him on the couch and that was right after he just had sex with the other 2 girls in the bedroom lol 

The guy is a “ slow river “ as we say in my country 😂🤣 He doesn’t look like he can have women as easily as he actually does .. big respect having the “ know how “ as it seems 😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

they arent kissing, not yet, is that Masha's boyfriend?

Yes .. I was tuned with camera 2 and didn’t see when Babi was close to him and since some minutes at camera 1 .. interesting 😂🤣 .. and chaotic 😂🤣 many times the guy has been seem cuddling Babi