Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

Now .. this guy ( BF ) hardly ever does things and women all the times around him .. and Carlos ( Italian also ) and he can’t have anyone else except Claire even though he tries the maximum 😂🤣

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

not that i have seen but she is getting really touchy feely touching his legs and face

We will see how it progresses , it is like “ everyone can fuck everyone “ in this apartment 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and his chest and his legs i think they would say she is all over him lol

Maybe we see then the very first 5some then 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how long before him and babi end up in the off cam bathroom,edited too funny i meant on cam bathroom lol

Babi fucking on camera without RLC contract , I doubt ( hope I am wrong 😁

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes .. I was tuned with camera 2 and didn’t see when Babi was close to him and since some minutes at camera 1 .. interesting 😂🤣 .. and chaotic 😂🤣 many times the guy has been seem cuddling Babi 

what I understood from their gestures, they were having a bit of argument and the guy got a little emotional and teared up a bit. then Babi kissed him on his chick and they cuddled, looks like they are in good terms now.  

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

what I understood from their gestures, they were having a bit of argument and the guy got a little emotional and teared up a bit. then Babi kissed him on his chick and they cuddled, looks like they are in good terms now.  

so thats how he does it 😁 everyone has a angle 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Thanks for info , wasn’t watching carefully ☺️

• Like 1