Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

some ppl have all the luck, rlc all nite and beach all day

That’s the lucky thing living on an island ( which is a curse 😡🤬 since there’s nothing to do in the winter ) ... plus 18 months unemployed due to Covid , you need to find ways to keep active and fit ( swimming helps )... but I have only a month more to enjoy the current free time luxury as I will be back to work in May ( pheew , pocket is more than empty 😔

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

Mashas guy just walked past Babi when she was bent over and rubbed her pussy from behind 

i dont trust that masha guy, i just waiting to see what the other can do

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

only 11 degrees tonight🥶

It’s cold at night here ,it is around 24-25 around midday and from 13:30 you get sweating under the sun 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s the lucky thing living on an island ( which is a curse 😡🤬 since there’s nothing to do in the winter ) ... plus 18 months unemployed due to Covid , you need to find ways to keep active and fit ( swimming helps )... but I have only a month more to enjoy the current free time luxury as back to work in May ( pheew , pocket is more than empty 😔

dont worry after that covid, employment gonna be crazy, we just have to wait till there

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

dont worry after that covid, employment gonna be crazy, we just have to wait till there

The problem is till we get there , afterwards it will be an explosion 

13 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And what exactly are you preaching on your moral high horse while still continuously tuning in every day to see what she and the others do? You're a hypocrite and a jackass and have been ever since you started posting here.

*** Oh wow!  Look who it is, the forum's very own sad little bully ... oh my, I'm terrified !!! 😧.  Listen, Pal; I wipe the floor with cowardly little shits like you 😉.  Now, go disappear up your you-know-what 🤣

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Mashas guy just walked past Babi when she was bent over and rubbed her pussy from behind as he walked past her he is smooth i will give him that

okay i am confused he just rubbed her pussy a minute ago and just now she went for his dick and he pushed her hand aside