Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 34

11 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

For the 'confused' thick fucks, she has her face 2 inches from Malias pussy, it was a joke. Freaks

Well, I was going to respond to the other comment with 'surely you jest, because everyone knows that will never occur', but you mentioned that you meant it that way before I got around to responding.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 21 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Well, I was going to respond to the other comment with 'surely you jest, because everyone knows that will never occur', but you mentioned that you meant it that way before I got around to responding.

Thank you Nicholas, at least some people realise a bit of banter before getting all 'triggered' and hitting the confused button. Pretty sure if there were any munching in this apartment, it would cure Covid!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Thank you Nicholas, at least some people realise a bit of banter before getting all 'triggered' and hitting the confused button. Pretty sure if there were any munching in this apartment, it would cure Covid!

Lol. If that were ever the case, it likely certainly would be at least a reprieve from it for some if not. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

To go all Pulo, it has been a good day! A relaxed Leora really enjoying her language lesson, along with lots of contact with Paul, then cuddling up with the wife for the night. Non eventful and all quiet but very nice to see i must say from start to finish. And to top it off, no idiot around at all to mess things up! 😃

52 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

To go all Pulo, it has been a good day! A relaxed Leora really enjoying her language lesson, along with lots of contact with Paul, then cuddling up with the wife for the night. Non eventful and all quiet but very nice to see i must say from start to finish. And to top it off, no idiot around to mess things up!

You´re absolutely right.It was great to watch them having fun,watching some movies or show.And for once,Leora not much on her phone.

Just a quick look and down with it again.And it doesn´t have to be about them doing anything,just relax,having fun and enjoy each other.

And the funny thing was that they where # 1 in the thumbs all evening despite what all the other apartments where doing,that to me tells

me something of the attraction they have.

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

You´re absolutely right. It was great to watch them having fun, watching some movies or show. And for once, Leora not much on her phone. Just a quick look and down with it again. And it doesn´t have to be about them doing anything, just relax, having fun and enjoy each other. And the funny thing was that they where # 1 in the thumbs all evening despite what all the other apartments where doing, that to me tells me something of the attraction they have.

Yes! Exactly. There was nothing apart from some cuddling and gentle pussy stroking, and that was all - Yet look how they loved being together. Just plain and simple relaxed. And a relaxed and calm Leora is a happy Leora. That then goes to Malia too, they bounce off each other. Plus, little phone use equals no 'Head in the clouds' Leora too, where she is all over the place, and we know only one person causes that. It worth watching it all. Very happy with it. Obviously a 'Fun' night is fun for us all round, but nights like this can be great to watch. And together 5 nights on the trot too!

And if the other places can't beat them, well, that's their fault!

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

You´re absolutely right.It was great to watch them having fun,watching some movies or show.And for once,Leora not much on her phone.

Just a quick look and down with it again.And it doesn´t have to be about them doing anything,just relax,having fun and enjoy each other.

And the funny thing was that they where # 1 in the thumbs all evening despite what all the other apartments where doing,that to me tells

me something of the attraction they have.

No disrespect meant mc, but apparently we must have been observing two different rlc's then. I actually noticed quite a bit when they were not in the top thumb spots. Perhaps we may have been watching something quite similar in different parallel universes or dimensions. It's actually been being noticed more and more so recently and lately then had been being. Lately, it has seemed to have been occurring at times whenever something that may have been occurring at any of the other residences that apparently was considered of more significant interest by enough of other's. It was evident again today when another participant known as Pam was involved in a solo session of sensual play in another residence, and even some when the participant known as Masha's presence had merely been being noticed by other's at the C&C and L&A residence. She is currently listed as being on vacation status. Although they did seem to usually be in the top five for awhile even whenever they had dropped from the top one or two for awhile at times. 

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pour aller tout Pulo, ça a été une bonne journée! Une Leora détendue appréciant vraiment son cours de langue, ainsi que beaucoup de contacts avec Paul, puis se blottissant avec sa femme pour la nuit. Non mouvementé et tout calme mais très agréable à voir, je dois dire du début à la fin. Et pour couronner le tout, pas de vous-malheureusement-savez-qui du tout pour gâcher les choses! 😃

Bonjour je vous remercie de tous vos commentaires très intéressants et très content 😊 de vous lire j aime voir Léora et Malia heureuses actuellement sans un appel de son petit vient la perturber pourvus que sa continue

• Upvote 1