Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 34

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I thought we were keeping this 'Fans' topic page to positive comments now? Or has that already been thrown out?

Apparently, that's been being thrown out Slip. Commenting on any or every trivial subject matter or occurrence that occurs there that has no relation whatsever to being positive or complimentary continues to make it so. I've been posting comments partly related to part of what I mentioned in another appropriate thread. But it's been obvious that others disregard the thread topic listings with some of the comments they continue posting in the topic listings including this one and more so it for awhile now, than any of the others.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok well, i'm out for the night, if it's only going to be slagging them off for no reason. See everyone tomorrow.

42 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok well, i'm out for the night, if it's only going to be slagging them off for no reason. See everyone tomorrow.

It's unfortunate that you feel that way Slip, but if by 'slagging them off', you were referring to insulting them, the comments were not intended as insults and should not be regarded as so. The comments were partly in response to whether or not they might have decided to share a bath again as soon as they recently have, and if not, what a more likely scenario might unfold considering what has usually occurred there on most occasions. If someone being straight up and honest about any particular subject matter related to someone else is considered as slagging them off, it is unfortunate as I mentioned.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although this is not in line with the topic listing and I usually try to post comments in more appropriate topics, considering that already occurred recently, chances of it occurring again as soon is slim imo. Chances are more that they will be just content to lay around and bluff those of an observing audience who may think or hope that something of more significant intrigue and interest may develop or occur since they have had plenty of practice at doing it for awhile now.

Senti, sei un moderatore? No. 

Capisco questo voler fare la figura del uomo preciso e altro ma o fai un post tuo dove si può commentare come dici te o semplicemente ignora e vivi sereno. Non c'è bisogno del tuo aiuto su come e dove commentare. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Listen, are you a moderator? No. 

I understand this wanting to make the figure of the precise man and more but either make a post of yours where you can comment as you say or simply ignore and live peacefully. There is no need for your help on how and where to comment. 

That right, I'm not a moderator. Nor are others that get concerned about what commentary get's posted in what thread topic listing by someone else. I post my comments as I say, and in most cases in appropriate thread topic listings. So I don't care about anyone mentioning anything about the subject that does not always do so as well. It's not about anyone trying to be no precise man or anything of the like. Everyone should post their commentary in thread topic listings more appropriate and related to their commentary is all that I have mentioned on previous occasions. But you see what happens when someone posts commentary such as I did in a thread topic listing that was not much related to my commentary, but was related more as being in response to someone else's post, someone decides to mention something about it. It works both ways for everyone.

• Like 1

I am asking a serious question....If someone states that the tenants are not “ performing “ to a particular person’s satisfaction, can’t that be considered a positive remark...It’s a positive remark from him but a negative remark from some other people.

Like I said, a serious question, requiring a serious and honest answer please.😊

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am asking a serious question....If someone states that the tenants are not “ performing “ to a particular person’s satisfaction, can’t that be considered a positive remark...It’s a positive remark from him but a negative remark from some other people.

My question is .. do we watch an apartment to watch performances ( or not ) or to watch the life of two people ? 

Whenever a “ performance “ for me isn’t happening for the cameras and it is based on the feeling of the girls to satisfy their sexual lust , therefore it is human and not robotized , I like the most . 

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Strange that you should mention that mate. The thought or consideration has crossed my mind as well previously, as well as a little earlier. Although I have still tried to post a majority of my commentary in thread topic listings that my commentary was more related to than not. It lessens chances of any commentary being considered as inappropriate in any particular topic listing imo. So I do understand how such a consideration could be considered by some others.