Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Bless you x 2 Leora, and Bless You x 4 Malia!

Little Miss Sneezys, the pair of them!😄

Personally, I thought tonight's utterly ridiculous performance show for the cameras was god awful. If this is the kind of crap we have to look forward to from this apartment, then my sub is going to be a very short one. I've been watching Leora, without a sub since 2016, but ever since Malia came on scene, it's been a steady downhill mess.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
38 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Personally, I thought tonight's utterly ridiculous performance show for the cameras was god awful. If this is the kind of crap we have to look forward to from this apartment, then my sub is going to be a very short one. I've been watching Leora, without a sub since 2016, but ever since Malia came on scene, it's been a steady downhill mess.

If you hate it, it's your personal choice of course, you have the absolute right to choose what to do. But for as many who dislike it, there are many more who love it, hence the popularity.

And as i'm sure you are aware - Only one person makes ANY decisions in that apartment, as to what happens in any situation. And you know who that is.

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If you hate it, it's your personal choice of course, you have the absolute right to choose what to do. But for as many who dislike it, there are many more who love it.

And as i'm sure you are aware - Only one person makes ANY decisions in that apartment, as to what happens in any situation.

And you know who that is.

Leora hasn't a lesbian bone in her body. These together performances are shows for the cameras only and to keep the money flowing. People who can't see that are being led down the garden path.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Leora hasn't a lesbian bone in her body. These together performances are shows for the cameras only and to keep the money flowing. People who can't see that are being led down the garden path.

It's entertainment, which is what rlc is about. Entertainment and fun for them to do together, which they like. I don't think anyone is being led, i really don't. People watch it simply as they enjoy it. But there are those who don't, like yourself. And as i say, it's personal choice to watch or not. But i certainly don't think there is any kind of deception whatsoever.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's entertainment, which is what rlc is about. Entertainment and fun for them to do together, which they like. I don't think anyone is being led, i really don't. People watch it simply as they enjoy it. But there are those who don't, like yourself. And as i say, it's personal choice to watch or not. But i certainly don't think there is any kind of deception whatsoever.

Well, that's your opinion.  And I have mine.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Miraguy said:

Well, that's your opinion.  And I have mine.

Ok.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello Have a good day and a good night for those who are going to bed and thank you for your comments that I could read this morning

Patou, i know you like to know this kind of thing, so i can tell you she spoke to Paul twice last night.

il y a 30 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Patou, je sais que tu aimes savoir ce genre de choisi, alors je peux te dire qu’elle a parlé à Paul deux fois la nuit dernière.

Oui j aime  merci beaucoup pour ces informations

• Like 1