Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 35

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 hours ago, The Earl said:

In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether L reads the forum or not. L knows exactly what to do to get in position. At the moment everything seems to be relatively calm. I don't know exactly what to think of the language course with P together. Also, I can't quite believe that their relationship in Prague has ended or at least for the time being at a distance. I think that it will be back to the old ways with L Boyfriend very quickly, especially since the curfew will end on Monday. The next time will definitely be very interesting ...

Things with Paul are still active, in the sense that they are in daily contact for several reasons and they are taking this online language course together. Why, we don't know, but he's still doing it for her and that's important. It must mean something though. Personally, for me it has never officially ended. And yes, basically, everything in her life in Prague does revolve around Loverboy, because he affects not only her mood but what happens with her. If he's perfect, we see hours of texting and going out. If she hates him, we see the calmer, 'Old' Leora who stops in more. So it does have an affect on her overall. But i think things are still as they were, why she hasn't had any calls and hardly any text contact for 5 days, that is odd - But it has happened before. He is really, whether we like it or not, the catalyst for her behaviour overall.

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Dommage avec un an de plus il aurait atteint cent ans 

Too bad with a year more he would have reached a hundred years

June 10 this year he would have been 100.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Things with Paul are still active, in the sense that they are in daily contact for several reasons and they are taking this online language course together. Why, we don't know, but he's still doing it for her and that's important. Personally, for me it has never officially ended. And yes, basically, everything in her life in Prague does revolve around Loverboy, because he affects not only her mood but what happens with her. If he's perfect, we see hours of texting and going out. If she hates him, we see the calmer, 'Old' Leora who stops in more. So it does have an affect on her overall. But i think things are still as they were, why she hasn't had any calls and hardly any text contact for 5 days, that is odd - But it has happened before. He is really, whether we like it or not, the catalyst for her behaviour overall.

You are right about loverboy. I also have the assumption that he is still present. I also hope that she is still tied to Paul. For L well-being he is definitely the better choice. Maybe we'll see Paul again in Prague after all, I think the servers will overheat then.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, The Earl said:

You are right about loverboy. I also have the assumption that he is still present. I also hope that she is still tied to Paul. For L well-being he is definitely the better choice. Maybe we'll see Paul again in Prague after all, I think the servers will overheat then.

Very, very true regarding Paul, there's still a glue-like bond, soulmates. With Loverboy, it's a different thing altogether. Nowhere near the same. She's only had 2 calls with him in a week, the last on Monday but it was all cordial and pleasant. Plus she has really been back 'Into Him' since the last fall out, little clues have been there. The sudden lack of contact therefore makes little sense. Then again, nothing regarding this makes sense. But when he is out of the picture, she changes and is relaxed and calm again. Soon as he's back, her head's all over the place. She's been so different, so regularly, ever since she chose to be with him. Emotional highs and lows that only happen due to him. I don't think she knows this happens. But we see the change.

I actually didn't notice that she was in contact with loverboy. I also didn't crave any signs, except of course that she seems very relaxed at the moment. But that can also be partly due to Malia because they were together the whole week. Sometimes a friend is the best friend ...

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, The Earl said:

I actually didn't notice that she was in contact with loverboy. I also didn't crave any signs, except of course that she seems very relaxed at the moment. But that can also be partly due to Malia because they were together the whole week. Sometimes a friend is the best friend ...

Yeah she spoke to him Sunday and Monday but since then, it's all been Paul, and she has left the phone alone, on the whole, more this week than i've seen in a very long time. But as you rightly say, come next week it will all probably change once again.

I looked back at last month, and it was just 12 days in between the last 2 rows they've had, that's all, less than 2 weeks before she fell out with him yet again, when she cried and yelled on the phone. That's short a time - Just plain crazy. But this week she has shown how much Malia is a friend, she does need her for a comfort blanket.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, The Earl said:

I'm out for today The shift is about to start, and you have to work from time to time 🏭

Good speaking to you Earl.