Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 35

3 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Well, that's your opinion.  And I have mine.

In an ideal world whatever people interpret what they view is in their own mind, some people interpret L& M as two girls in love, others as bad actresses, then there are those who see it as simply business, that sex sells and it is supply and demand, if we as viewers want to watch for whatever reason or fantasy then they will endeavour to satisfy those expectations as best they can.

Some people will never be satisfied with what they view, just the same as some people will no matter what does or doesn't happen think the sun shines out of the tenants arses, and that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread....Whatever floats your boat!

For whatever reason we watch the rules are the same, when we get bored or pissed of with what we are watching we either switch to another apartment or call it a day and don't bother with it.....Rather like TV programs, if you don't like what you're watching then switch channels or turn off.

There are times that I like what I'm seeing and other times I think it pathetic and repetitious, I decide to watch for a while or find something better to occupy my time with, I'm not nailed to the chair.

Airing ones views on a forum is a good and interesting way of comparing different peoples likes and dislikes, and it certainly proves what different views we have of the same situation..Contrary to what some people might think, no ones view is wrong because it's not "main stream" it's purely an alternative opinion, and as such should be given as much respect as any other,therefor helping to make a harmonious and interesting forum.

It's been refreshing this last few days to see different opinions debated with courtesy and respect without people being sarcastic abusive or taking things personal...Long overdue, and long may it continue.😉

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder if RLC told Leora up their game or if she had read or seen our forum or seen M&N super horney real les affectionate show. Note B4 party tonight could be interesting perhaps. 

Whether she reads the forum now or not is debatable, in the kindest way I think she is too vain not to read it...Does she care what is written? She will say in bravado no she doesn't give a shit what people think, but I suspect she does, but whether she would react to it in a positive way I wouldn't like to guess. I do know that in the past she has reacted in a negative way to what she interpreted as unfair comments and I think she would again if she thought the comments were too personal,unfair and cruel.

People may think differently, but I would imagine that if RLC thought she was taking the piss they might give her a reminder that they house her and pay the bills for her good standard of living, and for that to happen she along with the tenants in the other apartments has a moral obligation to generate revenue.

No honey No money !!

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ob sie das Forum jetzt liest oder nicht, ist umstritten. Ich denke, sie ist zu eitel, um es nicht zu lesen ... Interessiert es sie, was geschrieben steht? Sie wird tapfer sagen, nein, sie scheißt nicht darauf, was die Leute denken, aber ich vermute, dass sie es tut, aber ob sie positiv darauf reagieren würde, würde ich nicht gerne erraten. Ich weiß, dass sie in der Vergangenheit negativ auf das reagiert hat, was sie als unfaire Kommentare interpretiert hat, und ich denke, sie würde es wieder tun, wenn sie die Kommentare für zu persönlich, unfair und grausam hielt.

Die Leute mögen anders denken, aber ich würde mir vorstellen, dass RLC, wenn sie glaubte, sie würde pissen, sie daran erinnern könnte, dass sie sie unterbringen und die Rechnungen für ihren guten Lebensstandard bezahlen, und dass sie dies zusammen mit den Mietern tun sollte Die anderen Wohnungen sind moralisch verpflichtet, Einnahmen zu generieren.

Kein Schatz, kein Geld !!

In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether L reads the forum or not. L knows exactly what to do to get in position. At the moment everything seems to be relatively calm. I don't know exactly what to think of the language course with P together. Also, I can't quite believe that their relationship in Prague has ended or at least for the time being at a distance. I think that it will be back to the old ways with L Boyfriend very quickly, especially since the curfew will end on Monday. The next time will definitely be very interesting ...

• Like 2