Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 35

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether L reads the forum or not. L knows exactly what to do to get in position. At the moment everything seems to be relatively calm. I don't know exactly what to think of the language course with P together. Also, I can't quite believe that their relationship in Prague has ended or at least for the time being at a distance. I think that it will be back to the old ways with L Boyfriend very quickly, especially since the curfew will end on Monday. The next time will definitely be very interesting ...

I know I will get hate notes or comments again but I will say it one more time . The problem in my humble opinion that this apartment isn’t getting the feedback it used to be or there aren’t many people who praise Leora as in the past and also a reason that not many posts are being written by many members , it is the fact that both girls have broken the rule of RLC of having their lives on camera . I don’t by any explanation given accept that for more than 1,5 years now , we haven’t seen any visitor or a bit of social life in this apartment , it has never occurred in the history of this site .

Now , again , i don’t say what  they should do , but what as a viewer would like to see . As there are people who enjoy the cuddles , the masturbations and anything similar , i am paying to see real life behaviors as much as possible . The problem is that what I say as an opinion of what  I would like to watch as a subscriber of RLC is presented here from supporters and worshipers that I demand or suggest or i don’t know what else the way to have an opinion like this is what I want from the girls to do . I have learned to live with this negativity that my thoughts create here in this apartment , but being a very active CC user , I assure you that this is the complain of the majority of the forum members ( then comes the shows etc ) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I know I will get hate notes or comments again but I will say it one more time.

Do not worry yourself about the “ hate “ notes or the negative responses and mocking emojis, those reactions  say more about the mentality of the people who send them than they do about the people who receive them.

Your opinion is as valid as anyone’s and as such deserves as much respect as anyone else’s, you are never disrespectful or abusive to either other forum members or to the tenants, which is more than can be said about some members including myself.

Keep posting your own thoughts. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

i love this 90s GIF

Prince Carlos. Died 99 years 

🐈😞

Prince Phillip The duke of Edinburgh ! The Queens husband.  You have posted a picture of the Queens son Charles...Pulo

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Prince Phillip The duke of Edinburgh ! The Queens husband.  You have posted a picture of the Queens son Charles...Pulo

Aussie !! Why are you confused?