At the moment , they can’t find girls and we speak about apartments 😂🤣 

I think Babi would do it
It's better for them in Rome than in Barca
Here Babi can decide what happens (as far as possible)🤔

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

I think Babi would do it
It's better for them in Rome than in Barca
Here Babi can decide what happens (as far as possible)🤔

It’s everywhere better to have local tenants because they have their friends , they have their life let’s say . Anyway , we will see how they decide , Covid slowly goes under control , maybe we can see what their plan was before all this pandemic started (I always believe they had a plan after closing the Russian apartments )

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Slowly but a very long way to go.  

It’s not like last year at the same period when the world was like “ the walking dead “ 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not like last year at the same period when the world was like “ the walking dead “ 😂🤣

Depends on what part of the world you live in.  In Canada the ones running the show don't know their head from their asses at controlling any virus.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Depends on what part of the world you live in.  In Canada the ones running the show don't know their head from their asses at controlling any virus.

It’s the same here .. the many months of unnecessary lockdown after a certain point , it has inevitably brought different results than expected . My country due to its geographical shape , is consisted by thousand islands and 7-8 major cities .. in the cities we have almost the 90% infections per day and the rest that we have everyday 1-2 infections we have the same restrictions .. anyway , it is what it is . Next year on this day , let’s hope we are like Australia ☺️