Masha - Home activities #11

Noldus

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Encore un qui profite de la situation sauf que cette fois c'est un homme.

C'est vraiment sale et dégueulasse de faire subir ça a Tanya alors qu'elle l'aime et qu'ils ont un enfant.

Je ne comprendrais jamais ce nouveau mode de vie qui est soi-disant devenu normal.

Another one who takes advantage of the situation except that this time it is a man.

It's really dirty and disgusting to do this to Tanya when she loves her and they have a child.

I would never understand this new way of life that has supposedly become normal.

so true when u let your baby mama for masha sumthing must be wrong in your head

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

After careful and repeated observations , I will say that Tanya is completely submitted to Hedi , she adores him incredibly , she will take care of him and simply do anything . I start slowly reaching the point that maybe she has accepted all this coexistence with Masha and Babi and whoever so she can be next to him . I will agree with a comment made by a member recently that she just wants to be next to him as much as possible . Another unexplained story 🤔

Tanya is a pleasant, lovable girl
but Hedi also has a pleasant manner, it looks good, is tall, which probably makes him desirable for all girls.
I have the impression that the two did not break up, they have an open relationship, Mascha is a short episode in it. there is no jealousy
it's OK if it's OK for both of them.

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so true when u let your baby mama for masha sumthing must be wrong in your head

the thing with the child
Nobody knows for sure, does it even exist, is it from Tanya, or from someone else
Without knowing it, I would be very careful with any allegations 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Encore un qui profite de la situation sauf que cette fois c'est un homme.

C'est vraiment sale et dégueulasse de faire subir ça a Tanya alors qu'elle l'aime et qu'ils ont un enfant.

Je ne comprendrais jamais ce nouveau mode de vie qui est soi-disant devenu normal.

Another one who takes advantage of the situation except that this time it is a man.

It's really dirty and disgusting to do this to Tanya when she loves her and they have a child.

I would never understand this new way of life that has supposedly become normal.

I don’t think he takes advantage , somehow it feels like she wants him to have this life , she doesn’t seem to have any problem , on the contrary , she seems to be even happier than him when he is happy 😇

I will make a crazy speculation , maybe they were “ forced “ to be together by their families in younger age , then the child came and now they are in terms of really great friendship and almost sharing all together . Let’s see how they will be the next days . 

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

but Hedi also has a pleasant manner, it looks good, is tall, which probably makes him desirable for all girls.
I have the impression that the two did not break up, they have an open relationship, Mascha is a short episode in it. there is no jealousy

I made a comment about this , we will see and maybe learn even more the next days / weeks 

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

who is hedi?

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the thing with the child
Nobody knows for sure, does it even exist, is it from Tanya, or from someone else
Without knowing it, I would be very careful with any allegations 🤷‍♂️

I believe I heard Hedi saying that later maybe he goes home to look the “ ragazzina “ ( baby girl ) , most probably family members take care of the child . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Je ne pense pas qu'il en profite, en quelque sorte on a l'impression qu'elle veut qu'il ait cette vie, elle ne semble pas avoir de problème, au contraire, elle semble être encore plus heureuse que lui quand il est heureux 😇

Je vais faire une spéculation folle, peut-être qu'ils ont été «forcés» à être ensemble par leurs familles plus jeunes, puis l'enfant est venu et maintenant ils sont en termes de très grande amitié et presque tous ensemble. Voyons comment ils seront les prochains jours. 

Non Ils ne sont pas vraiment séparés car si c'était le cas ils ne pourraient plus coucher ensemble et encore moins faire des trios avec Masha lui et Tanya tu as raison c'est une relation ouverte et je pense qu'il ne restera pas avec Masha à long terme car il a un lien plus fort qui l'uni à Tanya avec leur enfant.

No They are not really separated because if they were they could not sleep together and even less do threesomes with Masha him and Tanya you are right it is an open relationship and I think he will not stay with Masha in the long term because he has a stronger bond that unites him to Tanya with their child.