US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former Brooklyn Center Police Officer Kim Potter will be charged with manslaughter after she fatally shot Daunte Wright.Local news station KSTP reports that the Washington County Attorney's Office has...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) on Wednesday walked away when a reporter asked him if he had shared nude photos with other lawmakers and if the FBI had seized his phone."I asked Rep. Matt Gaetz if he had spoken to...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) reportedly skipped a weekly Republican conference meeting on Wednesday where lawmakers declined to discuss the allegations against him.Gaetz has been linked to a...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has been informally blacklisted by Fox News after trying to loop host Tucker Carlson into his sex trafficking scandal during an appearance last month.The Florida Republican angered...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Wednesday, Ivanka Trump posted an image of herself being vaccinated for COVID-19 to Instagram, urging her followers to get immunized as well."Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too!"...

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A top Republican leader in Michigan was left seething after having to attend a maskless political meeting at a restaurant which ultimately led to him contracting COVID-19. According to MLive, Jason Watts...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

A top Republican leader in Michigan was left seething after having to attend a maskless political meeting at a restaurant which ultimately led to him contracting COVID-19. According to MLive, Jason Watts...

Serves that fucker right.  But it appears to have adjusted his attitude, so kudos for that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

not that it's any of your business but whites are a minority in my neighborhood. people of many nationalities including middle east, africa, and spanish live on my block & i don't see the bigotry that comes from you & the rest of the cult.

What part of Moscow is that?

Interesting to see the bias and reliability of sources posted by O_U812 and golpher---left and unreliable as we already knew.

The News Bias Chart: Who is the Least Biased News Source? | Towards Data Science

Just a highlight, but read the entire article

Be extremely skeptical when reading these news sources: 

• 🔵 represents liberal-leaning websites (lower than -6 on bias)

1. 🔵Alternet — 33.4%
  2. 🔵Crooks and Liars — 36%
  3. 🔵Daily Kos — 36.2%

And Rawstory is just the mirror of these--from

MEDIABIASFACTCHECK.COM

LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words...

Raw Story is headquartered in Washington DC. As of April 2018, Raw Story Media Inc. acquired the New Civil Rights Movement (politics and civil liberties site) and AlterNet.org (a left-leaning online news site).

• Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false, and unproven claims, as well as the promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

So no need to read their left leaning propaganda posts--as you won't learn anything of importance to a person who desires neutral, factual news and reports.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

not that it's any of your business but whites are a minority in my neighborhood. people of many nationalities including middle east, africa, and spanish live on my block & i don't see the bigotry that comes from you & the rest of the cult.

The description of your neighborhood is most likely another one of your lies.