US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Glad to hear you've gone Liberal.  Welcome!!

Been there, done that. I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1976 and supported George McGovern when I was in college. Then I grew up and realized how phony, deceitful and destructive Democrats are.  So there is still hope for someone as lost as you. Maybe you just need to grow up.:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You know about my personal life from my posts/comments?  Well of course you do Napoleon - You know EVERYTHING.

All we know about you is what you tell us, and if what you tell us are lies that is your problem, not ours.:dodgy:

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

Rachel Maddow reports on the disclosure that the 2016 and 2020 elections both had Russian interference, and specifically, the Trump campaign had a direct channel to Russian intelligence via...

Just another phony story put out there by Obama/Clinton people in our corrupted Intel agencies. Many of those people are probably still taking orders from John Brennan.  

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
THEHILL.COM

The legislation has passed the state’s House of Representatives.

Don't worry this won't affect golfer06 or you, since none of you has any testicle or intestinal fortitude, both of you will be able to compete with girls

Even competing against girls both Golfer and O_U812 would still lose.:tongue:

I watched Biden try to read the latest script handed to him with regards to the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. What a pity he couldn't remember which war he was bringing to an end (using Trumps agreement by the way!!). How many times did he say Iraq!!!! What an embarrassment he is as the supposed leader of the free world!!! It's interesting he is attempting to end a war for a change. He likes to vote in favour of starting them!!!!!

Putin and Xi Jinping must be laughing their socks off!!!

Right.  You are so full of shit.  Most aren't returning in fear of Covid infection.  They all know the unemployment is limited and will end.  You're a fucking liar Shorty.

Sounds like your conscience is bothering you about living off unemployment benefits, so you are attempting to disguise the fact that you are not working just because you are too lazy to work.:sad:

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

I watched Biden try to read the latest script handed to him with regards to the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. What a pity he couldn't remember which war he was bringing to an end (using Trumps agreement by the way!!). How many times did he say Iraq!!!! What an embarrassment he is as the supposed leader of the free world!!! It's interesting he is attempting to end a war for a change. He likes to vote in favour of starting them!!!!!

Putin and Xi Jinping must be laughing their socks off!!!

7ae9a09030e463fa319d31a5f81d9a20330986d7

• Like 2