B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

Le grand sac de RADI déborde d'achats,curieux de voir ou elle va pouvoir ranger ces objets dans sa minuscule chambre transformée en souk.

Très heureux d'assister à ce renouveau dans B1 👭,enfin le printemps est bien là .

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

who would have thought pam mving to B1 lol

She didn't move, she still has her room in b4. But since Serafima's ex-room is now a guest room, who knows. But she also got along quite well in b4 on the other hand

Just now, costa049 said:

She didn't move, she still has her room in b4. But since Serafima's ex-room is now a guest room, who knows. But she also got along quite well in b4 on the other hand

No,Masha has Pam's room now.

Радислав, не позволяйте RLC или этому форуму вести вас к тому, кем вы не являетесь. Оставайся той красивой, веселой, милой девушкой, которую я встретил, повеселился и наслаждался просмотром, не позволяй им превратить тебя в актрису здесь, ты слишком хорош, и я знаю, что ты умнее этого, будь осторожен, всего наилучшего , до свидания 

forrest-gump-wave2.gif?w=387

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She moved out of B4 and the room is prepared with new towels

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Sergio said:

they have already masturbated as a couple, what more do they have to do to make you happy, really, maybe Irma will come back, this is an endless story, but if people keep paying RLC is right

I don’t like seeing them masturbate together , I spoke about friendship , maybe they can spend time outside together , see them talking at home like two people who live together and not again the endless hours of Radislava isolated in her room . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t like seeing them masturbate together , I spoke about friendship , maybe they can spend time outside together , see them talking at home like two people who live together and not again the endless hours of Radislava isolated in her room . 

u like the girls spending time outside, do u live there