B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They will fuck up the funny pages if they stop!!

Can somebody help me with the ignore button? I have never used it. When I click the three buttons on the right I get Report or Share, and when I click the poster's name I get their profile. Certain members' personal vendettas against perceived shortcomings of the RLC site has made what should be a fun escape into just an experience in drudgery.  My God man, grow up and do what I did. Cancel your subscription and occasionally lurk the threads to see if anything has changed. One thing that has never changed is your constant, pointless bitching.   We don't need to hear the same shit multiple times a day on every thread that exists. You have become the "Hamster Dance" of CamCaps. Harley, don't bother answering, I'm sure somebody will answer my ignore button question.

• Like 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

don't think I'll be bitching about anything after today - sub finishes from midnight 😟

Same here, not renewing,summer is coming and plenty of work outside the house with building cars and getting the house and yard in good shape after this winter.ADIOS!

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

Can somebody help me with the ignore button? I have never used it. When I click the three buttons on the right I get Report or Share, and when I click the poster's name I get their profile. Certain members' personal vendettas against perceived shortcomings of the RLC site has made what should be a fun escape into just an experience in drudgery.  My God man, grow up and do what I did. Cancel your subscription and occasionally lurk the threads to see if anything has changed. One thing that has never changed is your constant, pointless bitching.   We don't need to hear the same shit multiple times a day on every thread that exists. You have become the "Hamster Dance" of CamCaps. Harley, don't bother answering, I'm sure somebody will answer my ignore button question.

I'd be more than happy to help you!!!  Just hover your cursor (the pointed arrow looking thing) over my name in any post and a popup will appear.  When the popup appears there will be an option to put me on ignore....it's that simple really!!

• Haha 1

Just now, albundy1089 said:

Can somebody help me with the ignore button? I have never used it. When I click the three buttons on the right I get Report or Share. Certain members' personal vendettas against perceived shortcomings of the RLC site has made what should be a fun escape into just an experience in drudgery.  My God man, grow up and do what I did. Cancel your subscription and occasionally lurk the threads to see if anything has changed. One thing that has never changed is your constant, pointless bitching.   We don't need to hear the same shit multiple times a day on every thread that exists. You have become the "Hamster Dance" of CamCaps. Harley, don't bother answering, I'm sure somebody will answer my ignore button question.

Just hover your pointer over the profile name in any forum and you will see,,, MESSAGE - IGNORE USER- FIND CONTENT, just hit ignore user and enjoy silencing his dumb,troll ass. C YA :biggrin:

• Thanks 1