B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

Masha ha parlato con Hedi prima’ e gli ha detto che gli e’ stata data la stanza, Pam va’ in citta’, perche’ ha un ragazzo, e quindi gli e’ piu’ comodo, quindi Masha dovrebbe prendere la sua stanza

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Masha ha parlato con Hedi prima’ e gli ha detto che gli e’ stata data la stanza, Pam va’ in citta’, perche’ ha un ragazzo, e quindi gli e’ piu’ comodo, quindi Masha dovrebbe prendere la sua stanza

Thanks for info and the right call from RLC this time as they really messed it up with Pam ... plus Masha now can have a room by herself to do whatever she likes with whoever she likes .. 😉😇

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thanks for info and the right call from RLC this time as they really messed it up with Pam ... plus Masha now can have a room by herself to do whatever she likes with whoever she likes .. 😉😇

Why don't you stop your BS.  She'll be as boring with the room as she has been the last four days without a room.  Couldn't even bother to get out of bed till 4pm today.

• Upvote 3

I'm glad to see Radislavas burn healing very nicely,i told her not to play with it,she said as long as it is hers,she will play with whatever she wants, whenever she wants.:biggrin:  Fine by me.lol

ConfusedAngryEnglishpointer-small.gif

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Why don't you stop your BS.  She'll be as boring with the room as she has been the last four days without a room.  Couldn't even bother to get out of bed till 4pm today.

I can’t have my opinion  then and post it or what ? It is BS for you , that’s fine , I believe differently and I have the right to express it here . 

12 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

last 4 days my ass lol....she's been boring ever since she showed up on RLC!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can’t have my opinion  then and post it or what ? It is BS for you , that’s fine , I believe differently and I have the right to express it here . 

And I have the right to criticize your constant BS.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

last 4 days my ass lol....she's been boring ever since she showed up on RLC!

I'm only addressing her current visit to the Villa.  DD keeps alluding to the fact she's going to turn the Villa to party central.  Load of crap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only place you have to exercise your 1'st amendment rights is in the good old USA,even that's questionable at times,outside this jurisdiction you have no rights to speak your mind,,lmao 

tenor.gif