B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

I'm only addressing her current visit to the Villa.  DD keeps alluding to the fact she's going to turn the Villa to party central.  Load of crap.

I know that's what you meant but of course I had to throw my 2 cents in the pot lol.  For some unknown reason, DD thinks Masha is all that and a bag of chips for which I want to throw up over lol.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know that's what you meant but of course I had to throw my 2 cents in the pot lol.  For some unknown reason, DD thinks Masha is all that and a bag of chips for which I want to throw up over lol.

He'll be happy if they set up a whorehouse with cams.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Who the hell is Tina? You in the right thread?

Tina , ex-tenant , tall , with lots of curves , not shy to do everything on cameras 😉 Especially free cams in the LR back in the times , crazy and fun 😎

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I was confirming my right to criticize your BS.

It’s your opinion , I accept and respect it as I do with anyone’s else . As long as there’s no insults to either posters or tenants ( as the forum rules indicate ) , I don’t see where you are wrong . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s your opinion , I accept and respect it as I do with anyone’s else . As long as there’s no insults to either posters or tenants ( as the forum rules indicate ) , I don’t see where you are wrong . 

Have I insulted you?  You don't think I know the rules.  Rules that are violated all the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Have I insulted you?  You don't think I know the rules.  Rules that are violated all the time.

You haven’t .. Violation of rules is happening everyday and admins know it but they do nothing about it and that’s why many members leave the forum . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You haven’t .. Violation of rules is happening everyday and admins know it but they do nothing about it and that’s why many members leave the forum . 

A lot leave also because they have to scroll through your constant BS.

• Like 3

Just now, Lurkker said:

A lot leave also because they have to scroll through your constant BS.

They can hit the “ ignore “ button , I force no one to read what I write .