B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #20 (April)

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The eternal optimist!

The problem is, you are talking about 2 new girls out of how many recycles?  Very very low percentage of new girls compared to the LOT/STABLE of recycles!!

Well, the next girl could be a recycle I've not seen before so win win for me. 🙂 

41 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Radi bating

Just catching up on this thread with the reliable Noldus report that Radi is bating yet again.  As I reflect on what I just read, I’m coming to the conclusion that this is a pretty nice gig:  Room and board (?); a cleaning lady which is something I can’t afford; nice clothes, manicures and pedicures (although they do their own nails on many cases).  And for this all I have to do is masturbate once or twice per day minimum?   I presume there is some take home pay ... and I hear the more you bate the more you make.   It’s actually not a bad gig at all.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Just catching up on this thread with the reliable Noldus report that Radi is bating yet again.  As I reflect on what I just read, I’m coming to the conclusion that this is a pretty nice gig:  Room and board (?); a cleaning lady which is something I can’t afford; nice clothes, manicures and pedicures (although they do their own nails on many cases).  And for this all I have to do is masturbate once or twice per day minimum?   I presume there is some take home pay ... and I hear the more you bate the more you make.   It’s actually not a bad gig at all.

Hey JM get your resume in...there seems to be some openings in Barcelona ... Nice place to bate and get some pocket money in a beautiful city .... I would but I would ruin these women to having a real Man around ...  note : at no time have I said Lol or sarcasm emoji....

this should be good ...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Whatever floats your boat, whatever puts wind in your sail, whatever greases the palm, whatever makes you HappyChappie!!

That is a very nice and pleasent response from you Harley, I half expected a damning retort from you, but I will say thank you. 🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

wait a minut, u must have a masturbation diploma first

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You could never qualify. English is your first language. 😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Those killer looks into the cam do it for me,or the finger licking,or the finger sliding in,,dammit,tough choices. (i choose D-all the above):biggrin: Beautiful,sexy ,turn-on,that's what Radislava means in an ancient eastern Mongolian dialect.::) 

giphy.gif

I have to say,it was about 5:45 am Spain time,and i saw this apparition on the balcony,it seemed like a haze,or a fog moving in the form of a person,and then it came into the light even better,and what i saw,,wow,,what i saw you will not believe,i hate to say it because you will not believe me,but i will tell you anyways,it was,,wow,beyond words,i'm telling you,it was ghastly,almost science fiction like,but here it is,it was,now you got to believe me when i say it was what i believe to be, now listen good to what i say,,it was what looked like the ghost of serafima holding a sign that read;:: ""THINKING OF YOU CORVETTE84"" :biggrin: 

4319c7d0586d4e7b28118283fae880cf.gif

• Haha 2