B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

On 4/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Sergio said:

Maybe Amalia, moves to B4, Pam, has already moved to B1, Holly, maybe goes to B2, Monica, moves to B5, Loraine, goes to B4, Ariana, goes to Rome instead of Masha, Masha, goes to Martina's house, Martina, goes to Nelly and Bogdan, gets engaged to Carlos' brother etc, etc, etc,

You're not making any sense. Amalia in b4? N&B engaging with Carlos' brother?? Ariana to rome?? Well, Masha said she wanted to visit Martina's, not moving to there.

33 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they all met guys like u wanted, hope ur enjoying the empty apt

I am glad that they are trying to have fun for themselves , if they are willing to share or not  with  the subscribers , it’s nothing that I can do about it . Being at home and do nothing is worse than at least trying . Maybe they don’t want to bring the guys inside the apartments or the guys simply don’t  want to be in front of cameras . Can I blame them for this ? I only know with facts that both Amalia and Monica aren’t shy to do anything in cameras so I go with the common sense that the guys simply don’t wish to be on cameras. If I don’t like it , I can tune in at another apartment . If in general I am not satisfied , I can simply stop paying my subscription . I keep on paying my 19,95€ per month and at least I get lucky to watch a moment like the one with Hedi , Masha and Tanya a couple of weeks ago . 

• Haha 1

Very good seeing Amalia for the 2nd day in a row exercising , perhaps she has really felt that it’s been too much her “ extra weight “ since she rejoined RLC 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very good seeing Amalia for the 2nd day in a row exercising , perhaps she has really felt that it’s been too much her “ extra weight “ since she rejoined RLC 

For fuck sakes man is there anything you won't comment on...jesus what fucking business of yours is it that she does some exercise?  She could care less about your fucking approval to say the least us.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

For fuck sakes man is there anything you won't comment on...jesus what fucking business of yours is it that she does some exercise?  She could care less about your fucking approval to say the least us.

Isn’t it my right to comment ? Are we dictated now what , where and how many times we post or what time we can do it ? is it in any rule that I am forbidden ? Did I say anything characterizing you ? 

Just now, ddhm said:

Isn’t it my right to comment ? Are we dictated now what , where and how many many times we post or what time we can do it ? is it in any rule that I am forbidden ? Did I say anything characterizing you ? 

Now DD, don't go all getting your panties in a bunch :biggrin:

Just now, ddhm said:

Isn’t it my right to comment ? Are we dictated now what , where and how many many times we post or what time we can do it ? is it in any rule that I am forbidden ? Did I say anything characterizing you ? 

No actually it's not your right to comment on her weight or her exercise regime...I don't understand why this is difficult for you to comprehend. 

• Haha 1