B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry that I will not satisfy your request .. Something that has  been mentioned repeatedly at the forum ( her extra weight ) , it should in my opinion praised that she recognizes the problem and finally she might be making an effort . For months she seemed not caring and look the results . She even phoned someone some months ago asking for help . 

Yes, it was for a locksmith to put a lock on the fridge. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

So when is Monica gonna bring a guy of her choice back to the apartment for some real action?

It has been awhile since I see anything worth my time when it comes to Monica 😐

No comment as not to upset her biggest fan ever :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

Cant help but feel for Amalia. She's adding extra holes to her belt to make it bigger. 😬

I will say again that I think it must be a health problem and not because of her being lazy . I don’t think she does things different  than the majority  of the girls . I hope she takes care of this problem . 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will say again that I think it must be a health problem and not because of her being lazy . I don’t think she does things different  than the majority  of the girls . I hope she takes care of this problem . 

Could it be that the "problem" will be over in a few months, all by nature ... ?

giphy.gif

BTW, did you notice that in B2, RLC has gathered all the girls who are really not very attractive. A really bad situation, boring girls who then don't even look good.