B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (April / May)

10 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Wow, you must be super disappointed !!! There was no sex'party tonight at B2 !! What a frustration you must have ... You must be very disappointed my poor guy !! ...

I think you are confusing Harley with DD.

11 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Wow, you must be super disappointed !!! There was no sex'party tonight at B2 !! What a frustration you must have ... You must be very disappointed my poor guy !! ...

Sorry to disappoint but you have me confused with someone else and his initials are ddhm!!  No sir, I'm just waiting for my son to get home and then I'm outta here!!

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The brother maybe in LR , carlos and Claire maybe in Amira’s , maybe Claire with Monica and the brothers in the LR . But I think they just wanted to introduce his brother to Amalia and Amira since Amira also speaks Italian . 

Wrong again.  What a surprise.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Absolutely not! I wanted to speak to Harley for these inappropriate comments, as often!

Ok, then you had me confused.  It's usually DD promoting the sex parties and he would be the one disappointed it didn't happen.  Harley just throws out the inappropriate comments.

Just now, Lurkker said:

Ok, then you had me confused.  It's usually DD promoting the sex parties and he would be the one disappointed it didn't happen.  Harley just throws out the inappropriate comments.

Yes, but not all the time, some of them are very appropriate!!

9 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Wrong again.  What a surprise.

And if I am wrong , where’s the problem ? has anyone signed any contract with 100% right predictions ? Or the posts should be written in a way that please your beliefs ? Or not daring post an opinion or an idea because it will prove completely false ? I can continue all night long this back and forth talk that will lead nowhere as we both know , so , as you wish . 

We make other members tired , so I stop here , if you want continue .