Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora I know you listen to me. 

You need to drink water, or better still I have warm water with honey and lemon in it. 

I said this earlier too, Honey in hot tea is good. And Ice Cream, which she loves, is really good to soothe a sore throat.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I love how when you are sick you go to the one person you love the most. Clearly as I've said for 7 sevens now Paul is that.

YES!! Absolutely. I know some people don't like him, but this is who she turns to. This is what she wants. Plus he too is unwell and it bothers her just as much.

Loverboy will ALWAYS be second choice. No matter what ever happens.

And personally speaking, so he should be.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You can clearly hear Paul by CAM 10.

But croaky though! They're all suffering with illness.

Ok Leora I'm going to put my case why you should always wear your mask when out.

In Australia we are currently at 49 days without a local case of COVID-19. But I'm continuing to wear my mask. The main reason isn't because of COVID -19 that I'm wearing my mask still. It's because our bodies are used to other peoples germs as we have been in lockdowns. My wife stopped wearing her mask and caught a nasty cold within days. Currently like you she is very sick.

So my advise is wear the mask even if you don't need too.

• Like 2

Leora I remember back in your first and second apartment days poor Paul suffered terribly from sinus issues. Funny how in many whys you two are alike. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora I remember back in your first and second apartment days poor Paul suffered terribly from sinus issues. Funny how in many whys you two are alike. 

You can hear how they are bothering her, just from how she is breathing in at times. She has throat and nasal spray too. Earlier she got some Lemsip or similar, which made her wince at the taste, like we all do! 

I can tell you she always make sure she takes her mask, and regularly get a fresh one off her shelf too.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
29 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora on the phone with surely Paul 

Yep Paul again. He called her this time.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You can hear how they are bothering her, just from how she is breathing in at times. She has throat and nasal spray too. Earlier she got some Lemsip or similar, which made her wince at the taste, like we all do! 

I can tell you she always make sure she takes her mask, and regularly get a fresh one off her shelf too.

We use Lemsip with Manuka honey, it works well.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We use Lemsip with Manuka honey, it works well.

She's been doing everything right, i'll give her that - Keeping wrapped up, hot drinks, medicine and trying to sleep it off. But it's the sore throat that has it's time, and the one thing that hurts. But thankfully the cough has eased since yesterday, nowhere near as much today.