Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 37

17 minutes ago, patou said:

Malia est lieu à Prague probablement pour 3 mois mais avec le covid elle n’a pu partir, entre temps elle est tombé et peut être elle préparer l’avenir trouver un emploi et un lieu de résidence pour avoir un visa de longue durée si elle quitte RLC son petit ami elle la bonne solution ce n’est que mes sentiments et je veux pas du tout à Malia

Les vols ne s'arrêtent jamais de fonctionner, si elle voulait rentrer, elle pourrait le faire très facilement.  Il vous suffit de montrer que vous vivez dans votre pays de naissance et il n'y a pas automatiquement de restrictions pour revenir en arrière.

Ça ne me dérangerait pas qu’elle soit colocataire Leora, mais honnêtement, près de 15 mois maintenant, je ne l’ai pas vue faire quoi que ce soit.  Cuisiner, décorer un peu l'appartement et lui donner l'impression d'être dans une vraie maison, étudier, jouer à des jeux, je ne sais vraiment pas quelle activité pourrait la rendre heureuse.  C’était un couvre-feu et des restrictions, mais moi, personnellement, j’espérais connaître et en savoir un peu plus sur Malia après tant de mois, comme si ce serait normal et que cela se passe avec tous les participants du RLC.

Merci pour votre réponse bon ami 😇

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia has a lot of fans and is well loved. Plus what goes on always makes them Top Cam. Good for them, good for rlc. Leora loves her and she loves Leora.

That's all that matters. Anything else doesn't.

Leora loves Malia and is waiting desperately to send her back to Russia 😂🤣 everything is exactly as you say it 😂🤣

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia has a lot of fans and is well loved. Plus what goes on always makes them Top Cam. Good for them, good for rlc. Leora loves her and she loves Leora.

That's all that matters. Anything else doesn't.

In all fairness and not trying to provoke an argument SG, no one knows for sure how many fans Malia has or how well loved she is mate, likewise with Leora.

Top cam can be ahieved by people hoping that something may develope, and not necessarily because what is going on is a "show stopper " it's all subjective"...as proved by an empty apartment in darkness being in the most popular spots.

If Malia wasn't in the equation do you honestly believe Leora's viewing figures would suffer? I would think they would increase, but like you that is only my opinion and pure speculation.

You I know adore Malia, wheras she does nothing for me whatsoever, in my mind she lacks personality, and has about as much enthusiasm and energy as a zombie....You may feel the same way about Leora for all I know, it's just the old chestnut regarding different opinions mate.

Like I said mate, I'm not going to argue about it with you, merely personal preferences.🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness and not trying to provoke an argument SG, no one knows for sure how many fans Malia has or how well loved she is mate, likewise with Leora.

Top cam can be ahieved by people hoping that something may develope, and not necessarily because what is going on is a "show stopper " it's all subjective"...as proved by an empty apartment in darkness being in the most popular spots.

If Malia wasn't in the equation do you honestly believe Leora's viewing figures would suffer? I would think they would increase, but like you that is only my opinion and pure speculation.

You I know adore Malia, wheras she does nothing for me whatsoever, in my mind she lacks personality, and has about as much enthusiasm and energy as a zombie....You may feel the same way about Leora for all I know, it's just the old chestnut regarding different opinions mate.

Like I said mate, I'm not going to argue about it with you, merely personal preferences.🙂

Well done mate.

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora loves Malia and is waiting desperately to send her back to Russia 😂🤣 everything is exactly as you say it 😂🤣

Hello my confused emoji friend  , I guess this apartment can’t stand criticism so as perhaps to become better and enjoy all some nice talks . 

Enjoy the thread with the equals like you and write things to one another , you can’t unfortunately see that this thread is only a place that 4-5 people have left to post and comment because a different opinion ( especially when presented with arguments so it can be debatable ) is posted . 

Don’t worry , you will soon be creating extra accounts so one account gives upvotes to the other because like the decline of this thread since last April same period ( a look at past threads can also convince you if you doubt ) is mathematically certain that it will be the thread of the 5-6 hardcore fans instead of a thread that should perhaps  be the busiest with comments and posts since the good friend slipper says that  girls are top cams . Imagine top cams , almost no traffic in chats . Make the math .