US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you are such an idiot. first of all read the article. second the chart shows how much the carbon dioxide levels have changed since 1950. it doesn't end there. you continue to prove that you never read anything at all & never learn anything at all. i'm running out of words to describe just how stupid you really are. you are hopeless.

Wrong.

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You said I was the guy hitting the woman in the video you posted.

I said look at Saggy Nappy getting his ass kicked.  You like to twist shit around to fit your fucked-up agenda.  Touched a nerve did I?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Guns are not the problem. The problem is a culture that has such a low regard for human life. That culture is most prevalent in our inner cities.

And......the racism slip in.  Kenosha, Columbine, Brooklyn Heights, etc. etc. etc.   None are inner city.  You fucking suck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I said look at Saggy Nappy getting his ass kicked.  You like to twist shit around to fit your fucked-up agenda.  Touched a nerve did I?

You also said the guy in the video was beating on the one Black woman before the other women attacked him. And then you said the guy was me.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

And......the racism slip in.  Kenosha, Columbine, Brooklyn Heights, etc. etc. etc.   None are inner city.  You fucking suck.

Sorry you can't deal with reality. Inner city shootings and killings happen on a regular basis every day, the national main stream just does not report on them. They are just accepted as a way of life in the inner cities of our country.:sad:

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Guns are not the problem. The problem is a culture that has such a low regard for human life. That culture is most prevalent in our inner cities.

news flash. people can't be shot without guns. so what are we to do to have more regard for human life? your leaders have no answers for anything & don't actually want answers. they just want to argue & blame someone else.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

news flash. people can't be shot without guns. so what are we to do to have more regard for human life? your leaders have no answers for anything & don't actually want answers. they just want to argue & blame someone else.

The people I know who own guns don't shoot people.