US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Lol...I was going to point out the same thing, but I felt sorry for him because he just copy/pastes without any insight.

Fucking loser.  Stuff a maxi-pad up your ass.  That might help with the stupidity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Called out for giving you a dose of reality?  It's what I do.

What exactly do you call a dose of reality?  The only reality that I see is your propensity to post complete and utter bullshit.

• Upvote 1

Just wait until the prices of goods and services goes sky high along with inflation.

All this pro-big government tax crap winds up costing the lower and middle classes, every time, but most liberals are too foolish to realize it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just wait until the prices of goods and services goes sky high along with inflation.

All this pro-big government tax crap winds up costing the lower and middle classes, every time, but most liberals are too foolish to realize it.

Costs of things have already started to rise. Most likely Interest Rates will start making a move in an upward trend sometime throughout 2021.  They have been low for far too long.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

They're your butt-buddies Nappy.  You tell me.

Told you before, any fool that invaded the Capitol Building needs to be prosecuted. I don't associate with people that stupid. That's why I would never have anything to do with you nor Golfer.

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic