US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I really want to post the Muppet Show song here now.

They cannot understand humor, Ridge. They are operatives; much like Siri or Cortana or whatever robot you want. I have my preferences. I wanted to post the Muppet Song, but I'll go with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Decreasing the size of the Federal Government would save trillions of dollars for the common people. Each region could use that saving to fix their bridges, help churches take care of the homeless, enforce the law, and make social improvements as they saw fit.

Hell, in San Francisco those people might even be able to clean the needles and feces off their streets without begging for money from other states!

tenor (36).gif

tenor (37).gif

tenor (38).gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

studying the shit in your mouth isn't interesting. a total waste.

I see that you have acknowledged five more of my posts...lol.  Kind of pathetic are you not?  Afraid of me?  Just clearing those notices, I won't and don't ever bother reading your garbage. But please keep on responding.

Full-on Authoritarianism.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Wednesday, The New York Times profiled how Republicans in state legislatures around the country, with the help of like-minded governors, are advancing legislation to criminalize protests in...

And....another murder of a black citizen by the cops.  Stop it.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Crowds are growing in Columbus, Ohio Tuesday night after police shot and killed a teenager. Ma'Khia Bryant is the name of the girl who was reportedly in an altercation with another kid in her...

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you wouldn't see them since you don't look away from your tree. they are lining up in jail to start singing about dear traitor's assault on the capital.

If you actually believe Trump plotted and planned the Jan.6 invasion of the Capitol Building you are certifiably insane!

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Full-on Authoritarianism.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Wednesday, The New York Times profiled how Republicans in state legislatures around the country, with the help of like-minded governors, are advancing legislation to criminalize protests in...

If you read the legislation from those states you would see that they are not criminalizing peaceful protests. They are criminalizing violent destructive demonstrations. This is why I hardly ever read the blogs you post. The blogs outright lie and distort the truth jut like you and Golfer do.:dodgy:

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

And....another murder of a black citizen by the cops.  Stop it.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Crowds are growing in Columbus, Ohio Tuesday night after police shot and killed a teenager. Ma'Khia Bryant is the name of the girl who was reportedly in an altercation with another kid in her...

The cop shot her to stop her from attacking another woman with a knife. And that is not speculation my part, that was shown in the policeman's body cam video. On Jan.6 Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a Capitol police officer and she didn't even have a weapon in her hand.That was also clearly shown by a phone camera video.