US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The woman is clearly a fucking nut case.  I hope you are sting at the front of the line to do your part and give up your shit and pay up. Otherwise fuck off.

the only thing that she's nutty about is that you will also be saved & that is clearly a total waste.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Science is a process. It does not include consensus among supposed "experts." Nor does it include computer modeling, especially when it does not provide viable information. Every prediction about "global warming" -- predictions made every couple of years or so, has been absolutely WRONG. Like the second coming of Jesus, the cult leader just says "Opps, I was off in my calculations. It will happen next year instead.

I have no intention of paying a climate Pope indulgences, and Gretta is no Joan of Arc.

This Covid hysteria is just as bad. It's stupid to say that you "listen" to the science, when you don't even know how the scientific method should be operated.

I have much bigger worries in my life to consider as I pick my battles:

Indiana.JPG

i keep telling you to lay off of the drugs but you refuse to listen.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

What does computer modeling (fiction) have to do with RADAR?   RADAR is real time and computer modeling is made up future garbage.  ...stick to your lane making up fantasy BS and get back to those toilets.

are you trying to be a moron or does it just come naturally?

• Upvote 1

Again are you stupid...WHAT THE FUCK DOES RADAR HAVE TO DO WITH COMPUTER MODLING?  Oh and back when?...are you talking about?  As in ...what you have no idea about.

i see that you didn't graduate nursery school either. go back to sleep. you have nothing to offer.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

He's nowhere near fit for a senate seat, but Georgia will do their damndest to cheat him in.

SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

Herschel Walker, the University of Georgia legend, could run for U.S. Senate next year on the Republican ticket.

great. another totally unqualified republican in the senate. that will allow so much more nothing to ever get done.

• Upvote 1

Thought so you have no idea what you are on about.  Listen fuck face before you get into the technical weeds, you better understand that person you are trying to feed your BS too might have a better level of technical background that you do.  Scrubbing shit in a toilet is not any skill I would brag about.

your knowledge of what? throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks? you're not even good at that. it keeps coming back & sticking to you. give up.

• Upvote 1