US General Domestic Politics #12 Begins 04/17/21.

22 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

BLAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. Serves him fucking right.

Karma hates assholes.  500,000 plus, and me, hope it hurts like a motherfucker.  I wonder how many people this ass hat infected.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wait until the market realizes how unsound Biden's economic policies are. Probably a repeat of Jimmy Carter's stagflation economy. A stagnant economy combined with a high rate of inflation.

It won't crash unless another Republi-con come in and fleeces it.

• Like 1

Ron Wright October 2020

"We were told the lockdowns and the wearing of masks by everyone would protect those most at risk by COVID-19. But over time, the condition placed on lifting these measures morphed into somehow eradicating the virus. This lie was spread by the radical left and a complicit media by disinformation, hysteria, and evoking fear. On the advice of unelected "governmental experts," who waffled over time, governments implemented these measures with the force of law and regulatory action, i.e., yanking business and professional licenses of those who did not comply. These measures are arbitrary, capricious, oppressive, not equally applied, and have little basis in science"

COVID-19 January 2021

"Gotcha !!"  -   Pogo

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A West Virginia Proud Boys leader who has been criminally charged with breaching the US Capitol and engaging in disorderly conduct has requested an additional 30 days to continue discussions with the...

giphyaaa.gif

tenor (29).gif

tenor (30).gif

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Monday, former President Donald Trump's longtime ally Rudy Giuliani posted a Twitter rant against Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), accusing her of making a "direct threat" against the jury in the Derek...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Attorneys for longtime magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll, who has accused former President Donald Trump of raping her more than 20 years ago, argued on Friday that it was "wrong and dangerous" for the...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Most people seem to have accepted the truth about the so-called war on drugs. By that, I mean it was never about drugs. Its true target was non-white people, especially Black people. Its goal was social control...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Over the weekend, the Washington Post's Ellen Nakashima reported that long-time Trump loyalist Michael Ellis had resigned from his position as top lawyer for the National Security Agency after almost...

• Upvote 1