Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 38

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I guess she goes out with Loverboy ... 

Well all i can say is what i've seen in the last hour. Sudden burst of texting, usual big smile, same time as usual, quickly out of her sick bed and off.

And the intercom has now rung!! Just like last Tuesday in fact!!

About as subtle as an earthquake !!🤣

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Eh bien, tout ce que je peux dire, c’est ce que j’ai vu dans la dernière heure. Éclat soudain de textos, grand sourire habituel, en même temps que d’habitude, vite hors de son lit de malade et en dehors.

Et l’interphone un sonné !! Tout comme mardi dernier !!

À peu près aussi subtil qu’un tremblement de terre !!

ce que je pense aussi

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Sad to say, they both deserve everything they get, whether it's Covid related or not.

Both of them have been cavalier in their attitude toward the virus, Malia more so than Leora but she certainly is not blameless.

I hope they haven't got it, but if they have it's very inconsiderate of them to pass any germs on by leaving the apartment if they are ill with any ailment.....Selfish bitches!! but typical of their generation sadly.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sad to say, they both deserve everything they get, whether it's Covid related or not.

Both of them have been cavalier in their attitude toward the virus, Malia more so than Leora but she certainly is not blameless.

I hope they haven't got it, but if they have it's very inconsiderate of them to pass any germs on by leaving the apartment if they are ill with any ailment.....Selfish bitches!! but typical of their generation sadly.

I am certain it's nothing more than a heavy cold, even a bad dose of Flu would render them bed ridden, and they've been able to get out and about. Even last week, Leora could still go out for a while.

But one minute she's under the covers, the next, we get 'Head In The Clouds' Leora back again, and off she quickly runs. If she doesn't shake this off, it will linger as a result.

....The cold i mean.....She should have shaken him off months ago!!🤪

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

All leora tests have been negative,  but she doesn't trust these home kit tests.. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

All leora tests have been negative,  but she doesn't trust these home kit tests.. 

The test results to an extent are irrelevant GH, whatever they have caught has started somewhere, and in the present environment concerning the virus them going out spreading whatever germs Covid or otherwise is foolish and inconsiderate to say the least.

The pair of them will get no sympathy from me,and they certainly don't deserve any as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The test results to an extent are irrelevant GH, whatever they have caught has started somewhere, and in the present environment concerning the virus them going out spreading whatever germs Covid or otherwise is foolish and inconsiderate to say the least.

The pair of them will get no sympathy from me,and they certainly don't deserve any as far as I'm concerned.

What gets me J, is they do things right, like Leora has done for the last few days, but then abandons all that because she simply can't resist the attention and adoration he gives. Just like when Malia's guy beckons her over and up she jumps. Same thing. Then guess what? Feels like crap again, being out in the cold and all that, so a set back ensues. It's a head that is 29 going on 17. 

If she wakes in the night and her nose is all blocked, and takes her temp again, perhaps she should think "Hmm, maybe i shouldn't have met the LapDog for a walk earlier".