Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 38

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Is this your forum slipper or is this the forum of 4-5 people that are only allowed to post ? Is anyone preventing you from posting elsewhere even if you don’t watch ? If you feel that this is slipper’s thread , please create one of your own and ask that they post there people who share only your beliefs and not different opinions .. it is funny by the way , that from anyone who posts something else than phonecalls and whatever you give info everyday , you seem to have a problem with me . You are an older person than me , i always have much respect to your posts and also the things you have revealed you face in your real life , be an adult then and as you interact daily in your life with people you disagree and don’t share the same beliefs , learn to do this also here . Your empathy towards me is incredible ( it is like you think I attack you personally with my posts ) , so , you can continue with your ironic posts whenever I appear here . I would expect from a man of your life experiences to handle people who don’t share the same opinion much more mature than your childish way .  

• Haha 1

beautiful girls leora and Malia and sexy girl 

Have a great happy night with joy 

👸🌟👯

Good night / Good Morning 

With family and friends 

Good dinner and breakfast 

May God always be present 

USE protective mask 

🐈😘😷

• Like 2