Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 38

Guest Slipper Guyquad

41 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

No, it was her dad,  he was asking if she is feeling better, she say her smell and taste is still not ok.  

Leora was on the phone with dad 

And the mother  

father is concerned about the health of leora 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She is still with it, last night she took her temp again and was feeling her forehead several times, and looked as if she had either headache or blocked sinuses again. It can hang on and still be there even when you think it's gone.

She's already spoke to Paul several times since last night, she called him just before going to sleep and again as soon as she woke up.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Have I just detected signs of Leora’s Auntie ? I wouldn’t swear to it but I thought I did.

I think you maybe correct there! It was going to be some point in the next couple of days, and yeah, looks like it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora are  still in online classes ?? 

At the moment, it's had to be on hold, down to both and Paul being ill. And the third lesson was cancelled anyway. But yesterday they were going over stuff in Czech, which was making her really belly laugh at him! She was loving it. So she will be looking at how to proceed with them i'm sure before long.

Il y a 2 heures, GAG-HER a dit:

Non, c’est fils père, il lui demandait si elle se sentait mieux, elle a dit que son odeur et son goût ne sont toujours pas ok.

Leora est au téléphone avec papa

le père est préoccupé par la santé de leora

Bonjour Mon fils a eu le covid et les symptomes il avait perdu s le goût et l’odorât aussi

• Like 1