Rejolda (2021) Part #3

On 5/11/2021 at 4:30 PM, Robwin said:

Hey has Reggie done a runner again? one nights sleep over and absent again :huh:

That apartment is as pointless as a busted pencil.  I don't even like her anymore.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

That apartment is as pointless as a busted pencil.  I don't even like her anymore.

Yeah quite agree,the quirkiness my have been a bit amusing in the begining but that has long worn off now and what are you left with? Absolutely nothing. As we in the UK would say she is a bit up her own ass i think. for the benefit of those in europe that means too full of herself or thinks too much of herself.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah quite agree,the quirkiness my have been a bit amusing in the begining but that has long worn off now and what are you left with? Absolutely nothing. As we in the UK would say she is a bit up her own ass i think. for the benefit of those in europe that means too full of herself or thinks too much of herself.

I wrote to Support and told them that they should give Diana an apartment.  She's way more fun and really sexual.  It's our fucking $$$ that keeps their asses afloat.  

• Like 2

Just now, O_U812 said:

I wrote to Support and told them that they should give Diana an apartment.  She's way more fun and really sexual.  It's our fucking $$$ that keeps their asses afloat.  

And yes, Rej is more into herself than I first realized.  She's boring and dull.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Anybody happen to have a spare cucumber, or Zucchini?

3b8fc44deecbe6662cf1b82e7a2c099fd2b8c114

Couldn't give a shit about Reggie anymore,fed up with her comings and goings,sadly more goings :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Couldn't give a shit about Reggie anymore,fed up with her comings and goings,sadly more goings :biggrin:

Me too, but I was browsing at a perfect time.  I couldn't resist.

• Haha 1