Rejolda (2021) Part #3

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What's C & P buddy?

Copy & paste. It's when you copy something such as, text, a link, a picture, etc., from one place, like a website, and paste it someplace else, in a CC post box, for example.

46 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Copy & paste. It's when you copy something such as, text, a link, a picture, etc., from one place, like a website, and paste it someplace else, in a CC post box, for example.

Is Cut and paste the same thing then?.Please don't shout at me😁👍

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

What i would like to do to you sometimes but miss out the fucking paste part :biggrin:

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What i would like to do to you sometimes but miss out the fucking paste part :biggrin:

Now if I had a pound for everytime someone made a similar remark I'd be a fucking millionaire 😂. It seems to be that I annoy them sometimes😉👍

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Now if I had a pound for everytime someone made a similar remark I'd be a fucking millionaire 😂. It seems to be that I annoy them sometimes😉👍

Sometimes ?????? ::)

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Copy is when you just make a copy of something and paste it somewhere else. When you cut something, you're actually removing it from one place and putting it someplace else.

In order to cut something, however, you have to be the "owner" of it. For example, anything you put in a post box you "own", so you can copy or cut that. But, if it's from a website, you can only copy it because it's not your data. 

I would never yell at you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Copy is when you just make a copy of something and paste it somewhere else. When you cut something, you're actually removing it from one place and putting it someplace else.

In order to cut something, however, you have to be the "owner" of it. For example, anything you put in a post box you "own", so you can copy or cut that. But, if it's from a website, you can only copy it because it's not your data. 

Sometimes you can't even copy from a website as some disallow hotlinking.   There are also sites that disable right clicking or left clicking depending on whether you're right handed or left handed to prevent from images being copied but there's a quick workaround for that called drag and drop.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Phew!!!👍

• Like 1