HP Laptop acting weird

As the title says. Not right at all. Nothing is displayed properly. There is no outlines, color or background where there should be. It was just an overnight thing. One day perfect as always, next morning, nothing right. It appears to be only on Internet related sites. Word, Excel, etc... all correct. No matter the browser, it's the same. IE, Chrome, Brave, TOR, all display the same way.

17.5" HP Envy Laptop, Win 8.1, built in 2013. Clean, not beat around, just for at home desk use. 

Any ideas would be very appreciated. Attached are screenshots of the display. I don't change the settings once I have what I like, but this has to be a settings thing somewhere. I just don't want to dig where I shouldn't be digging.

Now I don't even have a way to attach a file. WTF? My options are only to attach an existing file or from a URL.

Yes. Any picture files open properly. Clear and sharp with full color. Any saved documents open properly. It seems to be only connected to Internet related items such as chat boards, the weather channel pages, banking pages, etc...

If I were you, I'd download a different browser, ensure that any ad-blockers are off, and hope that we don't just have a temporary glitch in the CC or Cloudflare systems.

I use several browsers, each with different settings, and each one behaves differently.

Look at the initial post, Rodent. I am trying different browsers. They all act the same way. When I get a rainy day, I'm going to back up everything on this laptop and wipe it clean, reinstall 8.1 and go from there. In the meantime, I can live with it.