Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

il y a 19 minutes, Alladino a dit :

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Bonjour monsieur Je trouve vos post complètement ridicule si ça vous plait pas passé à un autre appartement et laissé le forum à des personnes attentionnée  Merci

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 16 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Aujourd’hui Leora a appelé Paul ??

Bonjour je viens de rentrer comment c’est passé cette journée je vois pas Malia et léora à telle eu Paul au téléphone aujourdhui et son loverboy ???

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So many words and I don't understand what you mean.

Seriously, this thread is the epitome of pointless repetition. There are people here who write every hour almost exactly what they wrote an hour before. Every fucking day the same. 

If someone here should be banned for spamming, this is probably @pulo filipe or @Slipper Guyquad or ...

This thread is, just like Leora and Malinas the apartment, clinically dead and caught in an endless loop. I only announce that something is wrong. With emphasis, but certainly not as spam.

That may be your opinion of such, but of course a definition of spam or spamming suggests otherwise. All that it may take is enough of anyone or others to submit reports on their considerations of believing that any series of consistent off-topic posts may very well be so, and it may be very likely that those reports and related posts will be looked at and reviewed by a mod. or someone in the sites admin., whereas then a decision may be made as to whether or not to do something about it. It is not difficult for anyone to submit such a report on any post they may have any unusual concern regarding and it does not take long at all to do. On the contrary, all it takes is seconds to do when all someone has to do is tap or click on the 3 dots located at the top right of any post, then click or tap on spam, and there is even a comment box option that can be utilized as well. But as stated earlier, you can and should do as you choose or wish to.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There we go, Malia's back, went to the hairdressers. 

Now she's leaving again! 😆

I was half right! But 2 nights in a week is hardly over the top is it? There's nothing wrong with that, just like there isn't when Leora does it too. That is called balance.

il y a 9 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’est parti, Malia est de retour, elle est allée chez les coiffeurs.

Maintenant, elle ressaisira!

J’ai à moitié raison! Mais 2 nuits en une semaine est à peine sur le dessus est-il? Il n’y a rien de mal à ça, comme quand Leora le fait. C’est ce qu’on appelle l’équilibre.

Bonjour je viens de rentrer comment c’est passé cette journée je vois pas Malia et léora à telle eu Paul au téléphone aujourdhui et son loverboy ???

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello I have just returned how it was this day I do not see Malia and Léora like Paul on the phone today and his loverboy ???

Hi. Spoken to Paul 2 or 3 times, nothing else. Quieter overall today.