Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

So .. Malia was out for one day , she came yesterday to cover Leora’s absence , a mutual show in the evening , only to have the day pass by and go out again 🤨 I just don’t get it why she doesn’t stay outside where she overnights only to come back , make the show and away again.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raul399 said:

She doesn't speak English .... she speaks German .... and I'm sure of that ..... her English at street level and single words from the songs .....

You say you remember when Leora moved to Prague Do you remember the extremely offensive and insulting comments you made about her it was barbaric. Now you say she doesn't speak English.  Leora has spoke English many times since 2013, When she arrived in Prague she was communicating in English and German on the phone and not at street level you seem to have selective memory.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

And an anal bating , maybe her common moments with Malia prevent her from using this part of her body . Or just her period ( which doesn’t seem to be an issue at the moment ) 

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia has probably left as i said for a short while. That's all. Like the other night. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia Went for a walk with her boyfriend 

Probably yes.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Alladino, i am going to address you directly and very courteously. 

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE??

All you have done all last night and today is MOCK people on here. Why does Pulo deserve it for example? If you hate what goes on at L&M, why comment every minute? I saw you have complained a few minutes ago about B2, now you are back here doing the same. If you don't like an apartment, fine - It's your choice. But why post after post after post about it everywhere!! Not only that but this attitude of 'I hate it, therefore anyone who likes it is an idiot and deserves ridicule' This is not winning friends is it? The sheer amount of times you are doing this not only here but all places, WHY? 

WE ARE JUST A FORUM - NO ONE HERE WORKS FOR RLC! THEREFORE NO ONE CAN CHANGE ANYTHING!!

Yet you won't stop, all last night and again today. Nothing you say here changes anything, but you do it dozens and dozens of times. And it annoys people!

I am being very courteous as i say to you - I just don't understand WHY so much, if you hate it so much? IGNORE IT!! NOTHING YOU WRITE WILL CHANGE A DAMN THING ON RLC!