Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

2 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

What !  Martina is better than Leora ...... shut the up fuck !!!  (no, I haven't been using Google Translate - it was intentional)

We'll have to sort THIS one out, right now!   Leora is a fine-looking woman, she's still got it going on.  Has a sexy voice, and a sturdy pair of legs.  Let's not forget, it was Leora who saved the site, after the Russian apartment 'tsunami', so there !

This leads us to a straightforward in-your-face (if you'll pardon the term) question:   If they were yours for the choosing, which one would you 'do it' with? 🤣  . . . . . . . . .

I choose LEORA  (sorry, Martina, you don't quite rock my boat).

(Masha is a virgin)

If I were to give either Martina or Leora an Indecent Proposal. It's Leora for me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

haa !!! si elle pouvais se faire lecher les seins par malia et aussi penetrer ne serais ce que avec les doigts ce serait super cool !!!!

we all wish for that to happen one day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not surprisingly, you confused Pepe...🤣

Ahh , that wasn’t my intention , i only posted my opinion without insulting either Leora or Martina or answering the original poster 😔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, virginie doumenc said:

haa !!! si elle pouvais se faire lecher les seins par malia et aussi penetrer ne serais ce que avec les doigts ce serait super cool !!!!

With respect Virginie, you don't happen to be laying in the same bed as Aussie do you ? The reason I ask is that he has fantasy's sometimes...Actually thinks he's a blonde Adonis.

The day either of the girls does what you would like is the day Aussie wins the Mr Universe contest, and Carlton have a woman playing in their team.🤪

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect Virginie, you don't happen to be laying in the same bed as Aussie do you ? The reason I ask is that he has fantasy's sometimes...Actually thinks he's a blonde Adonis.

The day either of the girls does what you would like is the day Aussie wins the Mr Universe contest, and Carlton have a woman playing in their team.🤪

🤣

• Like 1